Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

splashing out.

Slapman

if you ever thought of treating yourself to a few days of luxury, this is about as good as i can find for the money.

i've got a "executive corner suite" booked for a weekend in june, (mainly for photoshoots, that's my excuse anyway !).

alot of you guys don't seem to mind staying off WS, it's half way between WS and BIG C.

it's 3,500 p/n but my job costs me 66% of my life so i deserve a little treat.

i'm not real good with google image but this will give you a rough idea where it is.

the rest of the tour is my new favourite, the grand hotel soi 14 WS.

326284-80.jpg

326284-81.jpg

326284-82.jpg

http://www.amari.com/novasuites/

http://www.grandhotelpattaya.com/accom.php

Edited by slapman

Amari Nova Suites on Agoda

2959 poer night but with 500 baht in reward points per night.

VERY good deal if you come regularly

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya...uite_hotel.html

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Cok on !

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

there's a pay 2 stay 3 offer on Latestays.com but don't think it includes breakfast but from the amari site the 3500 rate may not include breakfast either

I took a tour of this place a few weeks ago when I first arrived back. Very nice open planned space. The location for a holiday is not great IMHO but would be fine if you rent a bike or car.

I took a tour of this place a few weeks ago when I first arrived back. Very nice open planned space. The location for a holiday is not great IMHO but would be fine if you rent a bike or car.

They have a courtesy golf trolley that I have seen running guests up to Big C, to 2nd road and Pattaya Klang, so I guess the location would not be amuch of a problem.

Lots of pretty, shiny floor to toss my dirty clothes and empty beer cans. :D

(and other unmentionables..)

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

Lots of pretty, shiny floor to toss my dirty clothes and empty beer cans. :D

(and other unmentionables..)

Shiny floors .... and watersports do not mix .... loooks a little dangerous after a mighty splash in the tub, running through the room with a girl over my shoulder.

I have hurt myself before.

Nice digs though.

Liam