Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tennis

Stempy

Hi guys

Newly arrived in pattaya and looking for somewhere/ and somebody to play tennis with, any help or player would be appreciated. 0928813307. Cheers jeff

There are some groups that play at Siam Bayview near Walking Street - good courts.  Maybe go & ask there for contacts?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

There's Fairtex Tennis Club in Naklua, probably help out.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

What's your level Jeff, i'm thinking about joining the Inter Club but i've got no regular partner as of yet,,,

I'm 36, i'd estimate about a 3.5 usta

http://www.usta.com/Adult-Tennis/USTA-League/Information/1655_General_Characteristics_of_Various_NTRP_Playing_Levels/

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

• 8 months later...

Hi Jeff

I have been living in Pattaya for nearly 3 years & need someone to play / practice tennis with . I have not played tennis for a very long time but I used to play club tennis & a few tournaments ; but I want to start playing again , but like you I need a practice partner

Chees , John.

Hi Jeff

I need a practice partner . I haven't played tennis for  a long time , but used to be pretty good when I was a club member .

Regards ,   John    

0916 375 728  

Archived