Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

euro 2008 start less then a weak so which team will take that?

forlan5

what you say guys which team look like she gonna win that?

i say holland or spain i have a feeling on them.

Italy or France.

But if i had to have a bet then i would say Italy.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Portugal, Germany or France for me. Always have a soft spot for the Dutch as they play good footy and RVP plays for them!!

Holland will win this,because the hole team smoke's gras,and go like hell.

post-16396-1212266304_thumbgif

Visit My Website Do not trust anything that bleeds for 3 - 5 day and doesn't die.

The Dutch team has a good chance if they can make it through the next round with Italy and France being part of it. :D That`s why I guess that Germany might get pretty far up to the finals against Italy or the Dutch team. My bet will be Germany as the champions. :D But my bet on the Champion League final result was 3-1 for ManU after 90 minutes. :P How different did that result get out LOL

The Dutch team has a good chance if they can make it through the next round with Italy and France being part of it. :D That`s why I guess that Germany might get pretty far up to the finals against Italy or the Dutch team. My bet will be Germany as the champions. :D But my bet on the Champion League final result was 3-1 for ManU after 90 minutes. :P How different did that result get out LOL

are you stil ajax fan loso4ever? here the newest;

and holland wil win euro 2008.

post-16298-1212270284_thumbgif

post-16298-1212270338_thumbgif

Visit My WebsiteSee you, when you see me, if you not want to see me, see for yourself.

What is the difference between the work that i do and a bucket full of shit?.........the bucket.

This is a feminist bookstore, there is no humor section.

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we dislike.

I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first left me and the second one didn't.

Question: What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Answer: make a tire and call it a GOOD YEAR.

Thanks Duck. Yes the love for AJAX will stay forever even if they should dropp to 2nd league. Here are some of mine.

2065_0.jpg 2700_0.jpg Resized_256_0.jpg

Orange trägt nur die Müllabfuhr... :)

who gives a flying fuck, as long they not wear black-yellow-red shirts to wipe our asses off with.

deutschland alles ist vorbei, mit scheisse in der hoose nach hause.

Visit My WebsiteSee you, when you see me, if you not want to see me, see for yourself.

What is the difference between the work that i do and a bucket full of shit?.........the bucket.

This is a feminist bookstore, there is no humor section.

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we dislike.

I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first left me and the second one didn't.

Question: What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Answer: make a tire and call it a GOOD YEAR.

Orange trägt nur die Müllabfuhr... :)

This is for you Timorno :Blur:

germans for me. always been a formidable force in knock-out competitions.

player to watch as well, michael ballack

who gives a flying fuck, as long they not wear black-yellow-red shirts to wipe our asses off with.

deutschland alles ist vorbei, mit scheisse in der hoose nach hause.

black, yellow and red.... who's that??? Belgium??? Or do you meant you want wipe your ass with our nice black and white shirt??? :)

I really hope you won't make it to the knockout stage because Esco has to pay me a ST at Soi 6 if you fail :D

Apart from that I hold no grudge against the Dutch.... its just another team mediocre team that fails to deliver in big tournaments like England and Spain :)

large sig = small penis

I would LIKE Holland or Croatia to win. I think most England fans follow Holland probably due to Dennis turking the Argies way back when :D

beyond that don't really care so long as its not France.

I THINK Spain or Germany will win it.

Spain have (probably) the best team but are perennial non-performers in majors. Germany dont seem so strong but then we have heard that any times before and they always produce the goods when it matters.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

France for sure guys, this year it's for us !

we have THE theam this year, everything in every line.

---------------Coupet---------------

Sagnol--Gallas--Thuram--Abidal

----------Vieira---Makelele---------

-----Ribery-------------Malouda-----

----------Benzema--Henry----------

Look at Benzema, very young and one of the most best skill in Europe, top scorer in French League one with Lyon, impressive player, only 20 years old.

we have made very interesting prepare match against Ecuador and Paraguay, no goals against Paraguay but a nice match in attack.

and look at the bench : Frey, Mandanda, Clerc, Evra, Squilacci, Nasri, L.Diarra, Toulalan, Anelka, Gomis...

we wait the trophy in France, we know we can win.

Germany and Italy of course have also a good team, Holland maybe but they look like not playing together, only individual skills, and the defense look like not very strong than other teams.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS ! :ThankGod1:

BENZEMA RULES !

326065-94.jpg

Edited by MaGiK

holland have some cracking attacking midfield players,van der vaart,snejder,de zeeuw, plus van persie,and van nistelrooy,up front add robbens,boy wonder afellay and the man whos going to take the torniment by storm enegalaar,should be impresive going forward not sure about there defence though.

Despite 2004 you still have to fancy the usual suspects Germany,Italy, France with Spain, Portugal as possibles. Hopefully the entertainment on offer will be vastly superior to 2004. :P

Look at Benzema, very young and one of the most best skill in Europe, t

Yes and the rest of them are flippin ancient!

No chance with that line up they will be applying for their pensions when it fnishes.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

don't rule out greece... they surprised everybody last time

Look at Benzema, very young and one of the most best skill in Europe, top scorer in French League one with Lyon, impressive player, only 20 years old.

we have made very interesting prepare match against Ecuador and Paraguay, no goals against Paraguay but a nice match in attack.

and look at the bench : Frey, Mandanda, Clerc, Evra, Squilacci, Nasri, L.Diarra, Toulalan, Anelka, Gomis...

Germany and Italy of course have also a good team, Holland maybe but they look like not playing together, only individual skills, and the defense look like not very strong than other teams.

france have the best squad in the world right now, and they are definitely favorite to win the euro,but brazil in the world cup also have the best squad in the world so its all open for france.

they have a very hard draw with italy, holland and also romania are pretty good team so will see about them.

its be very interesting to see the france team,this is the first big tournament in 10 years without zidane.

holland have some cracking attacking midfield players,van der vaart,snejder,de zeeuw, plus van persie,and van nistelrooy,up front add robbens,boy wonder afellay and the man whos going to take the torniment by storm enegalaar,should be impresive going forward not sure about there defence though.

You`re right mate. The forward players such as there are Robben, van Nistelrooy, van Persie, Kuijt, Huntelaar and the midfield with Sneijder, van der Vaart, Engelaar, Afellay, de Zeeuw, All great players with Huntelaar as the number 3 of Europe last season on the Golden Shoe for strikers. He even scored more then Golden Shoe winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

The defense from the Dutch team has always be a problem and the weak point in our team. Sure we have a worldclass goalie with Edwin van der Sar. Defenders we have are Melchiot, Ooijer, Heitinga, Mathijsen/Bouma. Also de Cler or de Jong can take their place in the defense.

Let`s keep our fingers crossed that our defense will hold in this diffecult group.

France for sure guys, this year it's for us !

ALLEZ LES BLEUS ! :Bravo1:

BENZEMA RULES !

326733-65.jpg

France - Paraguay 0-0 :Bump::Bump::LMAO1:

germany - belarus 1-1 :LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1:

holland - ukraïne 3-0 holland - wales 2-0 :D:):Bravo1:

euro 2008 final holland - portugal and holland will win it.

Visit My Website Do not trust anything that bleeds for 3 - 5 day and doesn't die.

This is only preparation matchs, that's not tell the truth on the pitch for the competition as you know...

i can just tell "Les Bleus" will ready for the competition, Vieira maybe out for the competition because injuried, don't worry we have Toulalan or Flamini or Lassana Diarra :D

Holland... hum... always a good team but sorry no experience in defense !

with an attack you win some matchs, with a good defense you win some titles...

Allez les Bleus...