• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tcrowl18

• adiggity

• MuayThaiGuy

• Loso4ever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway, check out the video .. it makes me really depressed that I'm not there!

Thanks for this one.

Same same here, wish I could be there meeting the cute girls.

I can't take this anymore :o I just want to get there already!!!

Some real cute girls in that pack. Thanks.

wow , if i go there someday, i will make something very hot, like more then a three some, i will spend some cash for a LT with siomething like 12 girls :10::P :02:

Your TG has a nice place, and she's got some smokin' girlfriends.

Cheers,

Strike

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

sexy bee. never been their but know her through a friend. crazy chick when she gets drunk. she is a showgirl in living dolls.

Oh yeah let`s go I don`t want to wait any longer. Thanks for sharing this nice view mate.

Cool video thanks for posting.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

As I could embed the video now, I did it and post it here. She could be a model if she wished as well. She is a real stunner with out of this world beauties as friends. They know how they are all in the middle of attention. :Whistle: Look how all the mongers are coming to that group of stunners as moths to a flame. 5555

my vid, ya know....http://www.youtube.com/user/tcrowl18

Edited by tcrowl18

Nice vid, She got a nice rack

You mean she bought a nice rack!

Seems a nice girl, bet she's HOT!!! :rolleyes:

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

• 2 weeks later...
Great vid. Got any good stills?

actually i took about 25 photos of her my last day there, she got all dressed up in her showgirl outfits for me. needless to say, good times were had.

post-4044-1214088357_thumbjpg

very very nice lady she is worth my 500 th post :)

Edited by kii

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

I didn't know they made girls this good looking in this world. I thought they were all reserved for heaven, where they would sing and dance... wait.. wouldn't that be hell? Stunners like this singing and dancing and you have to be godly? Ohh, that would be hell.

I'm curious about a couple of things. The flowers. What's with the flowers? Several of the ladies were carrying flowers Do the mongers give the ladies flowers? How does that work out?

I noticed several men walk up and put their arms around the ladies as they walked up the street. Each of them looked like they tried to peel them away from the group. Is that typical for the approach a monger uses?

Where do they get such awesome clothing?

Man, there are some good looking ones there. Almost a fraction of what we have down here in Mexico! Just playing, (but it's true!!) :D:D:)