IGNORED

Need a Good Company For Visa Into UK

griffinz

hi all , after a reputable person , company to help get girlfreind in to uk . im in pattya at the moment ,but know theres a person on here who is a good bloke please reply need to try and get this visa will check mail daily for a reply cheers all griffin

Azzzey is our resident visa expert, send him a pm

It is actually illegal under the OISC regulations to contact you directly should you require any assistance from myself.

But feel free to contact me via a PM or through my website.

Regards Azzzey.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I can vouch for Azzeys services. I used him for my holiday and settlement visa for my Wife. I would 100% recommend him.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

you do not need to pay a penny for a visa service ,you can get all the information you need from this site www.thailand-uk.com/eve/ubb.x .they have covered it al,l and will give you the same info that you would pay for elsewhere but for free . just copy and paste it as my link is not working but the address is correct .

Edited by bry_723

• 1 year later...
hi all , after a reputable person , company to help get girlfreind in to uk . im in pattya at the moment ,but know theres a person on here who is a good bloke please reply need to try and get this visa will check mail daily for a reply cheers all griffin

do not make any visa through key visa at dolphin roundabout ,,a certain mr paul...the guys a complete wanker and scam artist,,he even has a picture on his wall with him and some big boss thai cop friend of his bullshit!!....also he knows everyone from the uk embassy and slips a few quid under the table for hush hush,,bullshit !!! stay clear my friend,,,i used easy visa who used to have an office on LK Metro,,that guy darren is sound mate and he will tell u it how it is without the bullshite...good luck mate

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

Darren is from key visa the guy at dolphin rounabout is easy visa dont confuse the two.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Do it yourself its easy , And it will not cost you , only the cost of the Visa. Go on the Vaf site , you can get it through the British Embassy Bangkok site

Darren is from key visa the guy at dolphin rounabout is easy visa dont confuse the two.

SORRY ABOUT THAT ,,I SHOULD OF SAID USE KEY VISA ,,,,GUY DARREN THERE IS STRAIGHT UP AND WONT FILL YOUR HEAD FULL OF SHITE,,I USED EASY VISA BEFORE BUT MR PAUL STROKED ME OUT OF MY MONEY,,DONT GO NEAR HIM IF U WANT A VISA..GOOD LUCK!!

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

i can also vouch for azzeys service got my girlfriend her holiday visa and helped with the settlement visa its all his fault i'm married to her now