IGNORED

Pasadena lodge

yorkie

I went to check it out the other day , The Rooms are really nice :P I woulda stayed but they are fully booked :D

Yorkie enjoy your first trip.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

where is this hotel at and what are the rates.

Enjoy!

http://www.hotelpasadenalodge.com/

Located in Soi LK Metro

The rooms are done up quite nicely.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Yorkie enjoy your first trip.

I cant wait, been talking about going for ages got my plane ticket booked, hotel sorted, wheels up bro :P:D

Fathermojo

Thanks for the web site, it looks a nice hotel and not cheap but the rooms do look very nice........................

Cheers

Thai Tony.