IGNORED

Hotel Advice

flamme

I will be in Pattaya for 1 week for holiday and now I am trying to find best hotel.

I am looking hotel which is girl friendly and clean.

My chooses are:

Sea Me Spring hotel
Areca Lodge ( I like this hotel location but now there is a construction near the hotel and I hate construction noises)

Which one is better? and Id you have any advice please share with me?

Pass on Areca

Only girls over 20 and Joiners fee for more than 1

Check out the "most booked hotels" thread as they are all mentioned

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Sea Me Spring 2 is currently the most booked hotel by members (not Sea Me Spring 1)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Pass on Areca

Only girls over 20 and Joiners fee for more than 1

True points but it remains very popular with those who like 20+ and one girl :) Not necessarily an instant pass

Areca Lodge

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Page 10 is a great location. Easy walk up to LK Metro. Easy hop onto baht bus up to Soi 6. Easy walk to beach and up to Walking Street. Easy walk back from Walking Street or short 5 minute baht bus ride.

I've also noticed Maytara, that is also in a good central location similarly.

Page 10 is a great location. Easy walk up to LK Metro. Easy hop onto baht bus up to Soi 6. Easy walk to beach and up to Walking Street. Easy walk back from Walking Street or short 5 minute baht bus ride.

I've also noticed Maytara, that is also in a good central location similarly.

Thakns for comment and advice LRanger.

I know the Maytara hotel, I think Page 10 better than Maytara.

Page10 is the best among them. I also recommend LK Renaissance hotel. Best location, excellent stay. Warm hospitality and great rooms.

Thanks for comment footpic, I will check the LK Renaissance hotel before decision.

I haven't stayed at August Suites (it gets good reviews here) but I've stayed at the other three hotels.  Of the Three I stayed at, I would take the SeaMeSpringToo because I like their rooftop pool with the views. 

Don't think you can go wrong no matter which of the four you pick.

I recently stayed at Sea Me Spring, having stayed at Areca every other trip but it was fully booked. No complaints, yes the pool areas are better at Areca but i didn't really use them. Easy to walking distance to LK Metro etc.

I haven't stayed at August Suites (it gets good reviews here) but I've stayed at the other three hotels.  Of the Three I stayed at, I would take the SeaMeSpringToo because I like their rooftop pool with the views. 

Don't think you can go wrong no matter which of the four you pick.

Thanks for your comment Kash

I recently stayed at Sea Me Spring, having stayed at Areca every other trip but it was fully booked. No complaints, yes the pool areas are better at Areca but i didn't really use them. Easy to walking distance to LK Metro etc.

See Me Spring has great view on the pool area and also It has a great location.

• 3 weeks later...

Flamme,

Let me know which one you choose as I'm going outta my mind trying to choose a hotel for my next trip. I've also looked at the 4 hotels you're looking at and it's so hard to choose!
Truth be told, I'm leaning towards Areca Lodge as I LOVE a great pool area. Also, 20+ years old is fine and joiner fee for 2nd guest is common most places. Good luck!

Big Mike.

Flamme,

Let me know which one you choose as I'm going outta my mind trying to choose a hotel for my next trip. I've also looked at the 4 hotels you're looking at and it's so hard to choose!

Truth be told, I'm leaning towards Areca Lodge as I LOVE a great pool area. Also, 20+ years old is fine and joiner fee for 2nd guest is common most places. Good luck!

Big Mike.

Thanks for comment Mike

Archived