IGNORED

Pacific Airlines

iballooka

I have used this airline several times for a side trip from Bangkok to Vietnam, tried to book my flights with pacific air for the next trip, they have gone outta busines and are now owned by Jetstar...

I had an account with Pacific can't login and the air miles that should be there will have gone, I assume dirty tricks on behalf of Quantas the parent company, you can't re-register using your e-mail as your shown as being used already by a member and you can't recover your password as its to long, so your stuffed...

I had some flights already booked and I can't get to them, as I can't login and there is no e-mail address for customer service on the Jetstar site so I am thinking my bookings are looking rather iffy...

Worse of all I did not even get an e-mail saying the airline had changed ownership, hopefully no other members will not find themselves in the same situation as I am in, thankfully I paid by credit card...

I doubt my e-tickets will be valid, anyone had any experience of this???

I have used this airline several times for a side trip from Bangkok to Vietnam, tried to book my flights with pacific air for the next trip, they have gone outta busines and are now owned by Jetstar...

I had an account with Pacific can't login and the air miles that should be there will have gone, I assume dirty tricks on behalf of Quantas the parent company, you can't re-register using your e-mail as your shown as being used already by a member and you can't recover your password as its to long, so your stuffed...

I had some flights already booked and I can't get to them, as I can't login and there is no e-mail address for customer service on the Jetstar site so I am thinking my bookings are looking rather iffy...

Worse of all I did not even get an e-mail saying the airline had changed ownership, hopefully no other members will not find themselves in the same situation as I am in, thankfully I paid by credit card...

I doubt my e-tickets will be valid, anyone had any experience of this???

Does that mean the routes, planes and fares get rolled into the new corporate banner, or just removed entirely? If the latter, then that is sad. Doesn't bode well for competetive prices.

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"