Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gogo talent at the coconut bar

bar stool

I know that on this forum there are a number of “experts” who will tell everybody to stay far away from Beach Road, that dancers from gogos are not only the most beautiful, but also safe, reliable and sexy, whereas freelancers are horrible, stealing scum.
However ...
Some weeks ago I was with a BR girl who happened to have a marvellous body.
When I asked her why she didn’t work at a gogo, she answered she had worked at one, but wanted to feel free.
She had worked at Silver Star 2 on Soi 7 and must have been the “star” there.
Pity I forgot her name.
Last night I picked up another very nice girl from BR.
She had worked at Supergirl/Superbaby on Soi Diamond and had stopped working there to give birth to a look krueng by an American and to have more time to care for the baby.
The mamasan of Supergirl/Superbaby had asked her to come back after Songkran.
She was very cute and even called me papa.
In real life she looks better than her picture on the Supergirl/Superbaby website.
Both girls were happy with 600 baht (not even 700 baht) ST for a BBBJ and a covered shag.

Mai dancer # 36.jpg

I was tempted to stop and chat to one girl I saw on BR a few days ago,pity I had a prearranged appointment I had to keep,the girl in question was very pretty  ...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I know that on this forum there are a number of “experts” who will tell everybody to stay far away from Beach Road, that dancers from gogos are not only the most beautiful, but also safe, reliable and sexy, whereas freelancers are horrible, stealing scum.

However ...

All the advice is based on generalisations and generally what you've said is true.

There's no Q that girls cross over between the various venues but it's very much pot luck whether you'll find a GoGo stunner on Beach Road.

I walk along there occasionally and I've never spotted one, though if I ride down there at 60 kph I seem to see loads.  :Think1:

One who's on a time out from having a farang baby might not be what some go to GoGos for anyway i.e. you can't check out the baby damage on BR the same as you can in the GoGo.....if that matters.

The stealing is really just about not having a bar to complain to if something goes wrong and whether some girls might be more likely to take the risk when that's the case.

Turning it on its head, some people might be surprised how many GoGo girls are FL anyway - just turning up when they feel like it and being paid by the day.

They might well be in a GoGo one night and on Beach Road the next.

I was out last night, within in a coule of hundred meters each way of Mikes mall there was easily 6 I would have taken... Pity I was with TGF... I am going to look again tonight ! :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I feel a stirring in my nether regions. :GoldenSmile1:

All the advice is based on generalisations and generally what you've said is true.

There's no Q that girls cross over between the various venues but it's very much pot luck whether you'll find a GoGo stunner on Beach Road.

I walk along there occasionally and I've never spotted one, though if I ride down there at 60 kph I seem to see loads.  :Think1:

One who's on a time out from having a farang baby might not be what some go to GoGos for anyway i.e. you can't check out the baby damage on BR the same as you can in the GoGo.....if that matters.

The stealing is really just about not having a bar to complain to if something goes wrong and whether some girls might be more likely to take the risk when that's the case.

Turning it on its head, some people might be surprised how many GoGo girls are FL anyway - just turning up when they feel like it and being paid by the day.

They might well be in a GoGo one night and on Beach Road the next.

Surprisingly this girl did have a tight pussy, but didn’t have any stretch marks or caesarean scars.

(The room where we went was better lit than most gogos.)

She had natural Thai size breasts with long nipples, due to the baby’s sucking she said.

I didn’t ask her which way she has given birth, but I know that abnormally big numbers of Thais opt for caesareans.

I was out last night, within in a coule of hundred meters each way of Mikes mall there was easily 6 I would have taken... Pity I was with TGF... I am going to look again tonight ! :)

As OnTheEdge writes, you can’t look under their clothes.

At first I still hesitated to take this girl, but I am happy I did.

This being said, of the lots of girls on BR, there are at least 90 % I’d never take.

I was tempted to stop and chat to one girl I saw on BR a few days ago,pity I had a prearranged appointment I had to keep,the girl in question was very pretty  ...j

I feel a stirring in my nether regions. :GoldenSmile1:

I often have dinner in the Soi 7 area and then walk at my leisure along Beach Road towards Walking Street.

Among the hundreds of girls on offer I sometimes pick up a bird that catches my fancy, sometimes not.

Up to me.

Only once had a stunner from BR. Most girls are not what i am looking when in pattaya

Also, I am lazy to walk and you need to cover lots of ground to find descent looking girl

Surprisingly this girl did have a tight pussy, but didn’t have any stretch marks or caesarean scars.

She had natural Thai size breasts with long nipples, due to the baby’s sucking she said.

I didn’t ask her which way she has given birth, but I know that abnormally big numbers of Thais opt for caesareans.

They do not opt for a C section as this costs more Monies nearly all the time a normal Birth plan will be started and dependant on many factors during the process a C section may or may not be the end result.

More Thai Girls give Birth un natural and have NO scare look around you will see no scars on more Girls than scars as a result of Child Birth

Ghosty

Given good light, surely you would have noticed a C-section scar?  

They do not opt for a C section as this costs more Monies nearly all the time a normal Birth plan will be started and dependant on many factors during the process a C section may or may not be the end result.

More Thai Girls give Birth un natural and have NO scare look around you will see no scars on more Girls than scars as a result of Child Birth

Ghosty

The horizontal scars are easier to tuck inside the bikini line, but what's the logic of the vertical cuts - easier to tattoo?

Picked up this ex-Office Agogo cutie on BR a couple of years ago.

8386604662_6db267c9ea_m.jpg

8386604726_f3cdb5274f_n.jpg

She's still there - still looks good, wants 1000 ST now.

Picked up this ex-Office Agogo cutie on BR a couple of years ago.

8386604662_6db267c9ea_m.jpg

8386604726_f3cdb5274f_n.jpg

She's still there - still looks good, wants 1000 ST now.

55555 charged me 700 Matey but did promise to get her some fried rice after

55555 charged me 700 Matey but did promise to get her some fried rice after

When was that? I paid 700 but that was a 18mnths/couple of years ago, when I saw here last trip I said "Hi" (I remembered her face because I used it as my avatar for a year) and what she was asking these days - she said 1000.

But then she might be charging by the inch. :hello09:

Her name is Pam - she's quite a nice clean girl. She does make squeaking noise like a toy when you fuck her (too many Japanese customers?)

End of Jan Matey but known her before. Another BM posted up some Pics about Oct last year in a post and was only correct I matched his 55555 but 1000 is what I guess she would ask as seems fair.

She said she left Office as likes to work as and when with nobody saying what she should or should not do plus fell out with a few girls.

I took her to x-zone last year she was gob smaked 55555 she still got the pink scooter

Ghosty

End of Jan Matey but known her before. Another BM posted up some Pics about Oct last year in a post and was only correct I matched his 55555 but 1000 is what I guess she would ask as seems fair.

She said she left Office as likes to work as and when with nobody saying what she should or should not do plus fell out with a few girls.

I took her to x-zone last year she was gob smaked 55555 she still got the pink scooter

Ghosty

Yeah, also told me she's not much of a drinker and that there is an expectation from customers to drink ladydrinks in the gogo all night and she doesn't like that. Who wouldn't want to put away a couple of short times with hansome buggers like us and then go off with her mates, instead of standing around a gogo all night?

While it is posible to find a gogo quality girl on BR, most are no way near that quality, mostly older and chubbier( though a few sumo's in gogo's now). If they have a dress or long Tshirt covering the midriff then it could be covering a few stretch marks that can be off putting. 

Nowadays The younger prettier ones ask for 1000 baht and will not budge. If you find a young pretty one for 600-7000 then you've got a bargain.

I have a few friends who are experts on the BR and over the past five or more years have had hundreds of girls from there. They lament the passing of the young pretty girls going for 500 baht. You genrally have to  be prepared to put  in a bit of time wandering up and down to find the New girl or special girl. However sometimes you can just be lucky and see one straight away.

You do find gogo girls or ex gogo girls there, my friend has had quite a few, many like to be free of the control of the gogo bar and prefer freelancing 

My last find was a 19 year old from Nong Krai, had a little bit of puppy fat, but lovely

IMG_0399 (600 x 450).jpg

IMG_0397 (450 x 600).jpg

Dont forget some GG Girls still use BR to top up their Funds just as some Soi 6 Girls go to GG about 10 pm or hang around BR on the way to WS.

Still many nice IMO fit Girls on BR but have to sort out things much more nowadays to find the really fit ones'

Ghosty

Dont forget some GG Girls still use BR to top up their Funds just as some Soi 6 Girls go to GG about 10 pm or hang around BR on the way to WS.

Still many nice IMO fit Girls on BR but have to sort out things much more nowadays to find the really fit ones'

Ghosty

Not BR, but I once had a girl drop in my lap at Kinnaree.

Now most ladies there are a little mature and/or chunky, so I was amazed to find this vision in front of me at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

After the inevitable ST session, I was still in awe and I asked her " With a body like that why you not go work in AGoGo on Walking?".

Throwing her shoulders back in one last awesome display, she said "Cannot - have to go airport 8 o'clock".

Still befuddled from my exertions, I said "Oh, where you fly to?"

She said "No ting tong, I mean I have to go work Airport AgoGo Walking Street 8 o'clock."   :Oops3:

What goes around....goes around.

Its all cash and more cash for them. 

They like to sleep during day, so if they can make 1-2K in an afternoon/evening with not much effort that can be a fair amount for a month.  A slow baht bus along beach road is a nice way to check out the talent with minimal energy expenditure. Like Nana carpark in BKK, some quite nice times can be found.  I noticed quite a few nice ones along BR over Xmas-NY, after the market packed out.

I picked up a beauty from beach road in February. She worked in sensations, got sick of the gogo BS and now freelances.

She occasionally stops bt beach road before hitting the discoes. She says 2 more of her friends also quit sensations and are FL s.

She was fucking gorgeous. She created a roadblock as I was talking to her. She took me to a short time room on 13/2.

Got her number for future trips. Never seen talent like that on beach road.

Ghosty

To my surprise caesareans appear to be very common in Thailand.

In the soi where I live several Thai neighbours married to Thai men (no beauties and not in P4P) have undergone caesareans out of fear to lose “the attention their husbands”.

Given good light, surely you would have noticed a C-section scar?  

The horizontal scars are easier to tuck inside the bikini line, but what's the logic of the vertical cuts - easier to tattoo?

That (in Thailand very popular) story that with a caesarean you keep a tight pussy is pure bullshit.

In farang country I’ve had a not so young girlfriend (not P4P) who had given birth to four sons the natural way and still had a tight pussy.

I have had younger women without children who did have wide pussies.

I’ve to admit that most tight pussies I’ve met were of women without children, but it’s not a Law of the Medes and Persians.

And as to the “bikini line”: she was naked, her beaver trimmed into a small triangle Japanese style, the room was well lit, I was not drunk and my eyes were open.

Its all cash and more cash for them. 

They like to sleep during day, so if they can make 1-2K in an afternoon/evening with not much effort that can be a fair amount for a month.  A slow baht bus along beach road is a nice way to check out the talent with minimal energy expenditure. Like Nana carpark in BKK, some quite nice times can be found.  I noticed quite a few nice ones along BR over Xmas-NY, after the market packed out.

I prefer Pattaya Beach Road to Bangkok Nana car park.

More girls, less mercenary and sometimes there is even a breeze.

I doubt however you can make a choice from the bahtbus.

I picked up a beauty from beach road in February. She worked in sensations, got sick of the gogo BS and now freelances.

She occasionally stops bt beach road before hitting the discoes. She says 2 more of her friends also quit sensations and are FL s.

She was fucking gorgeous. She created a roadblock as I was talking to her. She took me to a short time room on 13/2.

Got her number for future trips. Never seen talent like that on beach road.

There are many reasons for girls NOT to work in gogos: the noise, the cigarette smoke, the pressure to drink, the LD and BF quotas, the long working hours, the bitchy mamasans, the lack of freedom, the salary cuts for coming late, etc.

Archived