IGNORED

Sanya apartments - any Info?

Danieldino

Hi,

Anybody stayed there?

On the web site it looks really good. http://www.sanya-apartments.com/site/index.htm

Nice clean rooms, fair prices ( even under 500 bht ), no hidden charges, some rental services...

I wonder why I couldn't find any opinion on the web about this place...

If anybody heard soemthing...let me know!.

Thanks

Hi,

Anybody stayed there?

On the web site it looks really good. http://www.sanya-apartments.com/site/index.htm

Nice clean rooms, fair prices ( even under 500 bht ), no hidden charges, some rental services...

I wonder why I couldn't find any opinion on the web about this place...

If anybody heard soemthing...let me know!.

Thanks

Hi

Yes - know Sanya Appts. and have stayed there many times - on one occassion for 3 months. Lovely rooms, nice little bar downstairs/out front and the owners Louis (from Holland)his son Danny and Louis' wife Sanya are the most welcoming people you will ever meet. Most of the trade is regulars that return several times a year. Mainly people from Holland, Belgium, Germany and England. It's a big happy family atmosphere. No guest restrictions and very reasonable beer prices. It's in the huge square where they hold the Friday and Tuesday market off Soi Baukoaw(spelling?). just off Pattaya Thai (South Pat Rd) about 50 metrers from Friendship supermarket. About 15 minutes walk from the sea/Walking Street. They have been there about 5 years and had what is now the nearby Dolphin Appts. before that.

I promise you won't go wrong there.

• 2 weeks later...

There are hidden charges with this place, you have to pay the electric (7 baht a unit) which is not bad, so add about 50 baht a day to the advertised price, and remember to check the meter reading when you get there or you might get ripped off

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK