IGNORED

Jomtien Beach Restaurants

I am going to be staying at the view talay villas for my final week while I am over there...was wondering if some of you could maybe suggest some quality places over in Jomtien to go to...breakfast, nice steaks, really nice place - really cheap place etc. The more the better. I tried the search function but there seemed to be only 4 or 5 threads re. j beach.

• 2 months later...
I am going to be staying at the view talay villas for my final week while I am over there...was wondering if some of you could maybe suggest some quality places over in Jomtien to go to...breakfast, nice steaks, really nice place - really cheap place etc. The more the better. I tried the search function but there seemed to be only 4 or 5 threads re. j beach.

Would anyone care to answer this one I too wouldn`t mind any advice on the Jomtien area.

Any heads up on ideal different price range eateries would be good.

I stayed in viewtalay 1 condo. off Thappraya Rd. I found a good restaurant going back towards patts on the main bart bus route up the side of the harly bike shop.very good.but small.good servis an price.If u want expensive manhattern restaurant. The only best all day breakfast i found was half way up the beach.Butcher +cafe(porkies) I think is the name, a very good fish an chippy. near there two

G.O.M.

All along Jomtien there are Resturants and the beach road has tons.

I have over the years found most of them to be good.

Jomtien is nice and relaxed & if you are there for a long time gives you a different feel to Pattaya.

All along Jomtien there are Resturants and the beach road has tons.

I have over the years found most of them to be good.

Jomtien is nice and relaxed & if you are there for a long time gives you a different feel to Pattaya.

I might need to spend abit of time in jomtien over xmas to have a few quieter days!!!

what are the bars etc like down there aswell? sorry if this is a mini thread hijack

• 2 weeks later...

try the view talay residence 1 near view talay villa. good german food and some nice steaks

bai nai? bai bumsing... bai due!

• 1 month later...

I always enjoy the thai street stalls along the beach road, between soi 4-5 (or if it's 5-6, or whatever...), serving great thai food at very moderate prices. At that place there is also a lady in the back selling fruits, especially the sweet mango with sticky rice! :D

There is another one that seems to open late in the evening around midnight at the Thai Farmers bank entrance, soi 1-2 somthing, they have excellent Bami noodles with Mu-daeng (egg noodles with red-pork). I stop by many times there on my way home...

you're lucky, you have the best pizza restaurant of Patts.

Oasis in Soi 5.

if you go down beach road to main road i think it is there is 90 baht spagetti which is pretty good it is right next to the jade house. For breakfeast continental is pretty good nothing special but good. To the right of the Rim Hat Jomiten Beach Condiminum is a bank with a guy there for pork during the day that is excellent.

• 1 month later...
I might need to spend abit of time in jomtien over xmas to have a few quieter days!!!

what are the bars etc like down there aswell? sorry if this is a mini thread hijack

Lots of bars and ladies if you are not too choosy and prefer a more laid back less greedy lady.

Soi White House has a dozens of bars and Winchester club further down the road is worth a try.

I think the bar fines etc. are more reasonable. Like everything else it's a matter of taste... :GoldenSmile1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

if you go down beach road to main road i think it is there is 90 baht spagetti which is pretty good it is right next to the jade house. For breakfeast continental is pretty good nothing special but good. To the right of the Rim Hat Jomiten Beach Condiminum is a bank with a guy there for pork during the day that is excellent.

You can stop at the Jade House first and pick up a companion to eat while your eating spagetti

..... :P .... :GoldenSmile1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.