Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

fab house for sale

willis

My mate is selling his beautiful house.3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, master bedroom also has jacuzzi,it is the most beautiful garden,well landscaped and looked after.double garage with laundry and storeroom. Fully furnished with top quality furniture.It is located in the freeway village which is next to horse shoe point just off soi siam country club.A bargain at just 7.9 million baht. call 0800408933.

S6002492.JPG

S6002498.JPG

S6002491.JPG

S6002493.JPG

S6002497.JPG

S6002499.JPG

S6002504.JPG

S6002503.JPG

S6002505.JPG

S6002517.JPG

S6002518.JPG

S6002520.JPG

S6002521.JPG

S6002522.JPG

S6002523.JPG

Very Nice. While I'm not in the market for a property, and don't know that market, I am curious how a farang owns a house these days. I know condos are generally not so difficult. Is it via a company?

Liam

Beautiful house. Hope you manage to sell it. Unfortunately the only way i could afford to buy it is in my dreams at the moment.

Testicles

Nice house, good luck with your sale, I think you will need it. With so much else for sale, that looks like a high maintance house, unless you live there.

Very nice looking house, if i had 120k GBP I'd buy it straight away. Does look high maintenance though. Would need a full time gardener definately.

I reckon its the garden that makes this such a stunning place, very nice.

If I could, I would. Looks like a lovely place.

I'm also curious, would it be owned outright by the foreign buyer or as part of a lease arrangement?

7.9 million over on the darkside, it only has three bedrooms so i think good luck for you if you can get near on 8 million for this property.

Yes has a well looked after garden but so has many other properties in that area.

Thanks for posting and good luck...

"Talk to Jesus"

It looks good but I do agree with Kadafi that 7.9m for a 3 bed in East is a little on the high side. It depends on the land area size really as that tends to determine price more than the house itself.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

garden looks awesome, i hope your mate manages to sell the property

hi will

mate this took for ever to load and even then did not load every thing ,as such i missed the cost and just where it is placed .

please can you PM me more details

alan