IGNORED

Anyone stayed at the Butchers Arms pub

JASONTHAI

Guys I was thinking of staying at the Butchers Arms pub in soi buakhao, has anyone stayed there ?.

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

JT, Ive never stayed there but Rodifreak stayed there on his last trip and he said its a very cool place ti stay.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hi JT, Butchers Arms has very good rooms but they are of varying sizes. On each floor there is one huge room, 850 baht a night with 42" plasma tv, kingsize bed, huge shower/bathroom and great a/c..probably the best room baht for baht Ive seen. Also has a full stereo system which plays through the dvd player. Some of the rooms also have a balcony.. Owner of the place is Barry Sherman, an English guy...talk to him when u book, not his wife, she is thai and likes to jack the price..lol

Only thing bad-no pool bu then I dont think u come to pattaya to swim laps :GiveBeer1: ..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Hi JT, Butchers Arms has very good rooms but they are of varying sizes. On each floor there is one huge room, 850 baht a night with 42" plasma tv, kingsize bed, huge shower/bathroom and great a/c..probably the best room baht for baht Ive seen. Also has a full stereo system which plays through the dvd player. Some of the rooms also have a balcony.. Owner of the place is Barry Sherman, an English guy...talk to him when u book, not his wife, she is thai and likes to jack the price..lol

Only thing bad-no pool bu then I dont think u come to pattaya to swim laps :D ..

Look like a good room. Is there an e-mail to contact the guy for rates and reservations.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Look like a good room. Is there an e-mail to contact the guy for rates and reservations.

Enjoy!

[email protected]

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

I've never stayed there as I live here but the food is pretty good too.When they used to have 'Old Speckled Hen' in there I was a regular ,but alas it is no longer available here in Pattaya.

do they have in room safes?

do they have a web page?

in room safes? Sir, Yes Sir!

web page? Sir, No Sir!

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Only thing bad-no pool bu then I dont think u come to pattaya to swim laps :D ..

Cheers Roidfreak for the pics, is this room on the 5th floor ? also do they have a couch to sit on ? fridge and other bits ? and last of all does the room have Wi-fi.

Cheers

JT

hope to see you, Mavrick, fantom and the boys in July :P:):)

Cheers Roidfreak for the pics, is this room on the 5th floor ? also do they have a couch to sit on ? fridge and other bits ? and last of all does the room have Wi-fi.

Cheers

JT

hope to see you, Mavrick, fantom and the boys in July :Jump_Drool::D:D

Hi Jason, yes this room is on 5th floor but they have one on each floor so u got to reserve it over the fone, no deposit needed. there is a big fridge, 2 singular couches in the room no wifi in the hotel, but my dell XPS used to pick up the one from stereo bar and staggs head and I had the access codes. Has a Huge wardrobe, desk, etc..

I will be back in start of september mate, take care..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

• 3 weeks later...

does it have a separate entrance or do you have to go in through the bar??

worst thing about these guesthouse type of accommodation is not many provide you with a lift, and you have to walk.

not good if you've had a piss-up and come back to the guesthouse staggering around up the stairs..... just speaking from experience. :P

• 1 month later...

looks very nice, no one commented on the security and entrance, any other info will be appreciate

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/8.jpg&text=My%20rerutn%20to%20BKK&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=4&day=27&hour=11&minute=18&second=37&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Only thing bad-no pool bu then I dont think u come to pattaya to swim laps :SoWhat1: ..

Just spoke to Barry he has 3 huge rooms available for Sept as describe above, it's a shame I have booked somewhere else or I would have stayed there, but if any of you guys are out there in September this maybe a good place to stay

• 1 month later...