IGNORED

Question for those who stay EAST of 2nd road...

MANimal

It seems like alot of the vets stay up past 2nd road, away from the action. How do you guys get back and forth from your hotel to main area? Do you all rent motor bikes or just walk down to 2nd road and get on the baht bus?

Edited by MANimal

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Is Soi LK Metro near Soi Diana Inn? I can't find it on the map...

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

If BG in tow or I'm drunk, baht bus or motorbike taxi. Usually walk if sober. 10-20 minutes to Soi 2 or WS

Soi LK Metro is a small L shaped soi connecting Soi Bukhao(sp) to Soi Dianna. Sometimes I don't make it out of LK Metro/Soi Dianna, good action there. Staying LK Metro the month of October. :GoodNews1:

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

If BG in tow or I'm drunk, baht bus or motorbike taxi. Usually walk if sober. 10-20 minutes to Soi 2 or WS

Soi LK Metro is a small L shaped soi connecting Soi Bukhao(sp) to Soi Dianna. Sometimes I don't make it out of LK Metro/Soi Dianna, good action there. Staying LK Metro the month of October. :GoodNews1:

Thanks. I've been to Lolitas/Hell club once but I was really drunk so I barely remember the area.

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

"Lolitas/Hell club once" both at the same time? No wonder you can't remember where it was

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

"Lolitas/Hell club once" both at the same time? No wonder you can't remember where it was

LOL, we just went in Hell club to see what the girls looked like. We didn't purchase any services.

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Motorbike at night to get to the scene fast else a baht bus to Soi 6. It doesnt add up too much in the end and I for one save a lot on accomodation

It seems like alot of the vets stay up past 2nd road, away from the action. How do you guys get back and forth from your hotel to main area? Do you all rent motor bikes or just walk down to 2nd road and get on the baht bus?

If you stay anywhere on or off Soi Buakow then the baht bus will take you down Pattaya Tai, get off when they turn into 2nd road and walk down to Walking Street, 2 minute walk. The baht buses also go in the other direction, some go down Pattaya Klang and on to beach road and all the way up to Walking Street, some turn down second road and head up to BigC, then turn down Soi 2 and head back up beach road towards Walking Street. Anyway you go will cost 10 baht. If you are in a hurry take a motorcycle taxi.

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Yes, I guess I do mean East.

Is Soi LK Metro near Soi Diana Inn? I can't find it on the map...

Soi LK Metro is ON Soi Diana Inn :P

Enjoy

TrasherDK

Soi LK Metro is ON Soi Diana Inn :P

A street on top of a street? :Cry4:

Like Walking Street to beach road?

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks