IGNORED

The Thailand Game (Jackass style)

MuayThaiGuy

Ok.. so it looks like I'll have some company with me for the next trip (about 4-5 buddies).

Wanna make the most of it and have some laughs along the way so I thought of a "game" if you will.

Here's how it works ..

There's 4 catagories ...

Traditional / Sexual / Food / Dareing

Each catagory will have a list of optional things to do ..

Each thing on the list will be attributed to a certain number of points ..

The more outragious the stunt, the more points will be awarded ..

At the end of the trip, the person who accumulated the most points will win 31,000 baht .. (put in by the rest of the group)

Now, I need some examples of things to be added to the list ..

Examples:

Traditional - take a Muay Thai fight

Sexual - Hook up with a 30,40,50 year old etc. (were all 25), ladyboy stuff i guess (we're all straight) .. but i need detailed ideas .. the more extreme, the more points, threesomes, foursomes, etc..

Food Eat cocroaches, scorpians, grasshoppers etc..

Dareing go to cambodia and fire a rocket launcher, play around with a de-veniomized snake, etc..

What ideas can you guys come up with?..

Ok hire an R1 thats a dare, (seriously dont) unless you are an experienced biker lol

try and leg it into the army base near me lol

I got loads of sexual ones you can try! I dont even know where to start!

oh and another one, hire out a jetski, drive out a bit and try and fuck her on the jetski?

i think you need to check out some of jizzflickers threads, he has written alot of ideas in his threads or check the archive in his site http://www.jizzflicker.com

I agree with the Jizzflicker recomendation. That dude will give you some good ideas.

Testicles

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Go through a who go go bars girls bareback she who gets the most std's?

Go through a who go go bars girls bareback she who gets the most std's?

No No .. None of that . I care about the health of myself and my friends ..

Is that mental or physical health? Because a LB might damage them both! :Blur:

Vitam Piratae Eligo

Ok hire an R1 thats a dare, (seriously dont) unless you are an experienced biker lol

lol and take it out for a night on the town.

I agree the el cheapo rental tyres and dusty roads around Pattaya are treturous, I had some close calls on the cbr600rr I hired.

Ok.. so it looks like I'll have some company with me for the next trip (about 4-5 buddies).

Wanna make the most of it and have some laughs along the way so I thought of a "game" if you will.

Here's how it works ..

There's 4 catagories ...

Traditional / Sexual / Food / Dareing

Each catagory will have a list of optional things to do ..

Each thing on the list will be attributed to a certain number of points ..

The more outragious the stunt, the more points will be awarded ..

At the end of the trip, the person who accumulated the most points will win 31,000 baht .. (put in by the rest of the group)

Now, I need some examples of things to be added to the list ..

Examples:

Traditional - take a muay thai fight

Find the biggest goddamn LB you can, and stand there and see who can take the most kicks to the wedding tackle

Sexual - Hook up with a 30,40,50 year old etc. (were all 25), ladyboy stuff i guess (we're all straight) .. but i need detailed ideas .. the more extreme, the more points, threesomes, foursomes, etc..

Find the oldest, nastiest, fattest girl you can on Soi6 at about 10pm and get a pic of you eating her pussy, the more physical deformities, the better

Food Eat cocroaches, scorpians, grasshoppers etc..

Eat a bag of insect trail mix, all the above mentioned after marinating it in vinegar, wash it down with some water and ice thats been soaking in a urinal from a Soi6 bar

Dareing go to cambodia and fire a rocket launcher, play around with a de-veniomized snake, etc..

Jump from the balcony of a hotel into a pool from the 3rd or 4th floor, progressively working your way to higher floors, assuming that the pool is close enough to make it from the balcony.

What ideas can you guys come up with?..

You could try the blowjob bar line up? First to cum has to pay for the rest?

First to cum has to drink one the buckets. :Hair_Out1: Now thats fucking nasty lol

Each of you choose a LB then all go back to the same room. Once in the room you each have to wank your LB off and whosever cums first wins the points.

How about a game of soggy sao LOL with the LBs ...not my cup of tea.

Liam

Edited by Liam