IGNORED

Bkk to Manila

sonic692

Im travelling to Phils from Bkk in August,Ive been searching online and just wondered if anyone had some suggestions whos the cheapest airline to fly with.I have checked the Philippine Airlines site and got a quote for 10,100 baht inc taxes.Any help will be appreciated.Cheers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Check Cebu Pacific for Your routing or switch to CRK (clark airbase) with Air Asia, bith airlines have comprehensive websites

Greetz

Rabatti

Edited by Rabattmarkenfaelscher
C6DSvY9gYBbv57F.jpg

If you are planning on staying in Manila for a couple of nights check out

Philippine Airlines special Swingaround packages where they combine Airfare and hotels.

They also do packages to Cebu, Baoracay etc etc

Very good rates

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

If you want to get to Angeles I would recommend Air Asia to Singapore and then Tiger Air to Clark. For me it worked out cheaper than flying to Manila :-)

Cebu Pacific is the cheapest, the trade off is that they fly in the middle of the night. From BKK to Manila depart 1:10 AM arrive 5:25 AM. It's about 7,000 baht including taxes.

AirAsia does not fly direct from BKK to Clark.

Be careful with Cebu. I paid about $120 last summer. Yes, it is the cheapest, but they don't tell you about the baggage limit. You are only allowed 20 kilos in all. I ended up paying an additional $120 in baggage overage charges. My baggage weight was fine for all other airlines I flew. Some people were complaining about this hidden charge. However, I mentioned to the Cebu employee that now I understood why the flight was so cheap. Make sure you get this information before flying within Asia. On the other hand, Philippine Airlines did not charge me extra for my Manial to Los Angeles flight.

2 times i have been from bkk to mnl , once with Thai. had airmiles for a free ticket , and once with Philippine airlines liked philippine because its own terminal which was very good.

Easy and fast check in. pirce wise was about 9,000 baht Jan. just gone less then £100 each way was happy with that .

When you look at the times of the flights with cebu pacific that put me of flying with them good lucky !!