Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap flights MAN-BKK 400 quid inc tax

doctor nick

While wasting time tonight trying to decide where to spend a thomas cook 100 quid voucher given to me from work, i've found that in september finnair appear to be doing return flights to BKK from MAN for 402 quid inc tax (e.g. 12 - 21 Sept - www.thomascook.com). Downside is on the way out you have to spend 8 hrs wait time in Helsinki airport, but the connections back look good. Thought it may be of interest to other board members to check out. Thought its strange tho' this offer is available thru this website and not on most of my favourites for cheap fares to LOS.

While wasting time tonight trying to decide where to spend a thomas cook 100 quid voucher given to me from work, i've found that in september finnair appear to be doing return flights to BKK from MAN for 402 quid inc tax (e.g. 12 - 21 Sept - www.thomascook.com). Downside is on the way out you have to spend 8 hrs wait time in Helsinki airport, but the connections back look good. Thought it may be of interest to other board members to check out. Thought its strange tho' this offer is available thru this website and not on most of my favourites for cheap fares to LOS.

Very impressive prices.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

8 hour wait sounds a killer though. And you're not traveling in the right direction to get to LOS, so the journey time will increase. For another £100 and you can go with emerates from Man.

Go direct why fuck around in airports ?

Go direct why fuck around in airports ?

No such thing as a return flight from manchester. For me it would be a three hour drive to heathrow. So, its easier to spend that time in an airport with a few beers.

No such thing as a return flight from manchester. For me it would be a three hour drive to heathrow. So, its easier to spend that time in an airport with a few beers.

I far sooner spend 3 hours in Doha airport than driving down the motorway to LHR.<qatar >