IGNORED

Map of Hotels and Nightlife Hotspots in Sukhumvit Area - Bangkok

siamsmile33

Some info that might help deciding where to stay when in BKK.

http://www.bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

thanks for posting the map and the video of that horrid song by thickhead...

Nana Liquid has already been closed again

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

But was reopened as Mai Peng I believe ... problem being they are blaming the protests for a "temporary" closure?

Not a bad map from a quick scan, a few places missed off and the originator of the map seems to have his Soi 7/1 and Soi 9 mixed up.

• 2 weeks later...

Great resource that site.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting that map,thats very useful as only been there once.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, well used last night.. Fly in and knew I only had a limited window of opportunity to hit it as didn't get out if the hotel until 11pm.. Grand President..

So quickly dropped this to the phone and pin pointed soi cowboy and the rest is history..two lovely ladies had a very good night and got their purses full of my hard earned coin

• 7 months later...

I had no dramas in Dynasty Grande, Sukhumvit soi 4. 5 mins walk to Nana. Its a top hotel too for the money. I really rate the Dynasty hotels. 5 star facilities for 2-3 star rates. No I dont work there.

• 4 weeks later...

I had no dramas in Dynasty Grande, Sukhumvit soi 4. 5 mins walk to Nana. Its a top hotel too for the money. I really rate the Dynasty hotels. 5 star facilities for 2-3 star rates. No I dont work there.

And it has a great gym

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Archived