IGNORED

Suggestions

LMNOP

Have a great time 6 string. Did the OP ever find what he was looking for? Lottery winner and Daddy(?) we can discuss beer bars on a more appropriate forum, not the accommodation one. Actually discussing it over a beer while looking at the talent would be the best idea. Cheers everyone! 

Thanks!

Nova Gold is on the way to third road from second road and soi 6, yes?

Walked by it last trip, looked like a great place to stay!

Have fun guy!

Think so. I like the location because it looks like it'll force me to get on my portable people movers and really learn the city!

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Soi 6 upcoming crawls and parties:

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

yes, you are a hop, skip and a jump from Soi 6, which you can walk down to beach road and catch baht buses going south to Walking Street...  or you can catch baht buses on 2nd road that go north then loop back down beach road, there's some fun stuff up that way on 2nd road too, soapies, bar complexes, etc..

you're in a great spot, have fun friend!

Still looking, hard when making plans with someone else, cheers for the suggestions.

Mate another thought is Sabai Wing...a mate stayed there and highly recommended it.

yes, you are a hop, skip and a jump from soi 6, which you can walk down to beach road and catch baht buses going south to walking street...  or you can catch baht buses on 2nd road that go north then loop back down beach road, there's some fun stuff up that way on 2nd road too, soapies, bar complexes, etc..

you're in a great spot, have fun friend!

Thanks much, I'm excited-er every day! :P

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Soi 6 upcoming crawls and parties:

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

Have a great time 6 string. Did the OP ever find what he was looking for? Lottery winner and Daddy(?) we can discuss beer bars on a more appropriate forum, not the accommodation one. Actually discussing it over a beer while looking at the talent would be the best idea. Cheers everyone! 

Hi Buddy - happy to share a beer with you next time I head to Patts from Udon  :ThumbUp6:

OP - check the "Most booked hotels by PA members thread"

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

I havent updated it for a couple of months, and it is always subjective, but it doent vary much and the same few hotels repeated appear.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Sabai wing resort is my favourite on soi 1. Very close to drinking street, soapie, other bars, Pattaya festival, Soi 6 is a 5 mins walk, beach Rd 1 mins walk and easy baht bus to walking St.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Archived