IGNORED

Thai Archer

Scumbag

Since I last stayed at the Thai Archer it has changed hands. It looks like the phone number has changed too. Anyone stayed there recently and have a phone number for them?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Anybody!!???

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Anybody!!???

I stayed their once and was happy but on my 2nd trip I has a reservation, but they gave the room away because they has sold the hotel and no one bothered to inform me or my friend. Neellessl to say we were scrambling for a room on Xmas day. Maybe they have their act together now. The rooms and beds were comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Scumbag do you have any current info on the Thai Archer?

Scumbag do you have any current info on the Thai Archer?

I do as I have been staying there until today when I moved to another place. I would not reccomend this place anymore. The guy running it is a complete idiot. I'll do a bit of a write up tommorrow.

certainly start from 0800000000 up to 0899999999 if that fails let me know

I do as I have been staying there until today when I moved to another place. I would not reccomend this place anymore. The guy running it is a complete idiot. I'll do a bit of a write up tommorrow.

Thanks

See this post for the write up..