IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort - PRESIDENTIAL SUITE? Feedback?

deepthroat2

I just booked the Presidential Suite for a week Feb. 5 - 12. Tbht 3,300 per night seems reasonable, I know that's very expensive for Pattaya but I love upscale places in 3rd World economies - I can experience luxury without cashing in my retirement. Has anyone else stayed and got any comments on the Presidential Suite?

1. What is the "panoramic view" like? Is it just of other buildings downtown?

2. Espresso machine - decent? I'm an espresso junky.

3. Noise - is it noisy up this high or not?

4. Computer - does it work well? I have to run an internet business while on the road so that helps.

Finally, I've read comments on our board where a number of guests reported that the hotel staff told their "guests" about other guests they had and got some ladies all riled up. Has anyone been able to check into this with Yuphin and see if this can be corrected? Utmost discretion is important in a hobby like ours and having staff outing our "butterfly" status isn't cool... Might not bode well for me. :cry:

I got the following nice response from the manager:

Hi Mikel,

I see you posted some questions on the Pattaya-Addicts Forum and I am happy to reply from our perspective. I hope you get similar responses.

1. What is the "panoramic view" like? Is it just of other buildings downtown?

The Presidential Suite is on our top room floor. It has both city and garden views on two sides.

2. Espresso machine - decent? I'm an espresso junky.

The espresso machine is imported and would be considerd a high quality home unit. It has a grinding machine and we provide French roast whole beans. FYI - there is a Starbuck's directly across the street from us in the shopping mall.

3. Noise - is it noisy up this high or not?

I cannot recall ever receiving a noise compliant from the Presidential Suite. We use insulated glass in our construction and the windows and balcony doors have black-out curtains with insulation.

4. Computer - does it work well? I have to run an internet business while on the road so that helps.

The computer is very modern (Compaq) with flat screen LCD monitor, Brother color printer/copier/fax/scanner. It has MS Office, XP Professional and Internet Anti-Virus programs - all originally licensed. It connects to the internet through our wfi system which is very fast as we have a dedicated ADSL line. The wifi repeater is just outside the room door.

Our staff is very discrete with joiners and we respect the individual privacy of our registered guests. All guests are welcome with a smile by all of our staff. We have a very good security system and entry to the rooms through our lobby requires a digital access card. Non-registered guests are not allowed above the lobby unless the guest has given their permission via telephone or other instructions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. Our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Boem

Ive stayed in the room next door (703) to the Presidential suite on several occasions. Have heard no noise at all from downstairs. The wireless internet was lightening fast (the router is outside the door). Dunno about espresso machine.

Will def stay there again.

As for the staff I found them to be the friendliest of any hotel i've stayed in in Pattaya. They were nice to me and always very nice to the girls i bought back. Normally many hotels have a high staff turnover. At PBR i see the same staff every trip. Thats gotta be a good sign.

Testicles

• 1 month later...

I also stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort. I was in room 707. It was a great room. The staff was great. No problems with bringing many different girls. They would just smile at me with each new girl. The restaurant staff on the roof were great also. Very professional and polite to me and any guest I had. The Security staff always had my back. I even instructed the Security staff to tell a crazy girl from a previous trip that I had checked out. (damn bargirl network). They did and made a point to inform me that she had come looking for me.

The rooms were outstanding. Clean, quiet, great wifi internet. Never any problems. Awesome price for that high quality of room. I dont plan on researching any other hotels.

Edited by King Cobra

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

I haven't stayed at this place but reading all the post about it well it sounds damn good for the money.

The location is good as i know where it is and i will try this place out next time i'm in patts.

I think you will find you have made an excellent choice...................enjoy.

Have stayed at PBR a couple of times and will be back Aug 29 - Sep 7.

I would recommend this hotel to the point that you would think I received commission.

That said the only negative I know is the location. No bad, but sort of back there alone.

Again the service, quality and the price more than makes up for is.

However, if I were to spend top $$$ I would value the location a little more.

The again, perhaps the suite is indeed price attractive enough that, again, the location becomes a minor point.

Looking forward to be back Aug 29