IGNORED

Hotel or G/ House room for under 1000bt in low season

stickyfingers

Hi Chaps,

Its that time of yr again soon as will be returning for a 3-4 week stay in July in Patts.

Usually stay SOi Buakow area but willing to try new places as this city gets bigger and bigger every yr.

Well i know its long running question but is there anywhere else (Pattaya or Jomtien) that can offer same levels of accomodation and pool as the Pattaya Bay Resort does for less than 1000bt p/nt.

All replies greatly appreciated as always new places opening up all time but was last there 6 mths ago so shud be few new 1s opened up???

Has to be GG/Lb friendly too and not in centre of all action, thats all am asking, so many thanks.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

The Haven has a pool and is under 1000.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Ok thanks Manimal.

Have heard that Havens bit of a dump compared to newer hotels i.e. PBR.

Thought this would be bit tricky as PBR seems to be best deal at moment unless your keeping all your cards close to chest you mongerers!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more replies for hotels/g/houses rooms welcome

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

My choice would be the Residence Garden Inn, but it is approx 1400 baht per night (if you ask for the Pattaya-Talk discount). The rooms are HUGE and the pools are very nice. Only a short baht bus ride to either WS or Jomtien.

Cheers,

Strike

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Pattaya Bay Resort, Sunview Place or Golden Sea?, all 3 have pools and will be under a 1000 baht.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Opey De Place in the Soi Buakow area has rooms for around 700 to 800 baht. Has swimming pool & very girl friendly.

Ok thanks Manimal.

Have heard that Havens bit of a dump compared to newer hotels i.e. PBR.

Thought this would be bit tricky as PBR seems to be best deal at moment unless your keeping all your cards close to chest you mongerers!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more replies for hotels/g/houses rooms welcome

Cheers

It depends on what room you're in and what your standards are. I stayed in a room on the bottom floor that was pretty beat-up, but they showed me a room upstairs that was much nicer.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Just used accommodations at the newly built MP Mansion - Great rooms with nice setup plus decent pillows/matresses/bedsheets/cover. Pricerange starts at 600 B/night - Quiet surrounding, friendly staff, small pool's there, food is very tasty, right on Songtheauwroute. Longtime stays c/w discounts. Girlfriendly!

Check 4 Yourself:

http://www.holidaycheck.com/hotel-Travel+p...0864-ch_ub.html

Happy trails!

Rabatti

C6DSvY9gYBbv57F.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I thank you for the replies guys!!

Wheres the MP mansion as seen some pics but wheres location/prices etc...????

Well lets try again with another question then;

Out of choice of followin hotels;

Honey Inn, soi honey

Sunview Place, soi buakow

Golden Sea, soi buakow

Which 1 would you stay in if you liked your room modern, clean, quiet with all usual facilities inc a/con/ tv/dvd/ big fridge and swimmin pool OH and of course gg/lb guest friendly too!!!

Answers or reports on above please as will be in town in a month.

Cheers

I thank you for the replies guys!!

Wheres the MP mansion as seen some pics but wheres location/prices etc...????

Well lets try again with another question then;

Out of choice of followin hotels;

Honey Inn, soi honey

Sunview Place, soi buakow

Golden Sea, soi buakow

Which 1 would you stay in if you liked your room modern, clean, quiet with all usual facilities inc a/con/ tv/dvd/ big fridge and swimmin pool OH and of course gg/lb guest friendly too!!!

Answers or reports on above please as will be in town in a month.

Cheers

i have stayed at the sunview on my last 2 trips, great hotel for the money, good food, cheap beer.

looked at the golden sea last trip, looks very nice, costs a bit more than the sunview, but the rooms are nicer.

Thanks Todder for reply mate.

Is the Golden Sea hotel near Pattaya Bay Resort???

I know where Sunview is as passed it few times on bahtbus and wud hav to book loom on other side of hotel as all thet traffic down buakow at all times of day wud piss me off royal!!!!!!!!

But Sunview is fav at the mo unless get others who disagree????

Cheers

• 3 months later...

The basic rooms in the Welcome Plaza I think are still under a 1000b a night and the hotel is in a very good position.

www.welcome.co.th

www.canterburytalescafe.com

There is a pool 5 mins walk away at the Metrapole hotel with a well equipped Gym steam room etc all in for 100 baht per day.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg