IGNORED

first Trip

yorkie

There are lots of nice hotels near the beach mate but a lot depends on how much you want to spend (in baht) per night. Also what kind of facilities do you require? Room Safe, Wifi, Swimming Pool, Balcony, jacuzzi.

Check out the hotel section of the forum and also this website and see if you can find something you like the look of. Once you've done that other members will let you know if its good or bad and maybe recommend some alternatives with the same facilities/location.

Hope this helps mate :)

Galaxy Suite and Secrets are both great hotels for newbies they are right in the middle of the action on Walking Street and only 5 mins to the beach.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Galaxy Suite and Secrets are both great hotels for newbies they are right in the middle of the action on Walking Street and only 5 mins to the beach.

The only problem for newbies staying in the Walking Street are is that they may not see anywhere else.. :)

I have moved this to a better foorum.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thats the hotel sorted :)

What hotel did you end up booking ?

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !