Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Appartments in BKK

qqwert

Hi guys have been reading this site for a while and think it's an excellent site.

So I hope that you guys can help me, I'm coming over for Xmas and as it is for 5 weeks I was going to rent an apartment.

Is it expensive for a one Bedroom flat some where central in Bangkok?

Thanks guys keep up the good work.

life is like Oral sex ...........one slip of the tongue and your in the shit!!

Hi guys have been reading this site for a while and think it's an excellent site.

So I hope that you guys can help me, I'm coming over for Xmas and as it is for 5 weeks I was going to rent an apartment.

Is it expensive for a one Bedroom flat some where central in Bangkok?

Thanks guys keep up the good work.

Hello ggwert-

I have stayed at the Omni on Soi 4 before buying a condo. Very close to the BTS Skytrain. You are in the hub of the Sex traffic if that is what you are looking for. The Omni has serviced apartments that range in the 40,000-50,000 THB per month rate. Their are many ex-pats living there on a permanent basis. They pay anywhere from 14,000 for a studio to 27,000 for a one bedroom. If you rent through the Omni the rate is higher; if you walk downstairs to the rental office for private owners the rate is about 50% cheaper but you have to pay for extras like utilities and cleaning. I recommend the serviced apartments if you are only here for 1-2 months. This includes everything. They have a very decent fitness room too. The building is very presentable and lady friendly. It is located at the south end of Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Sorry I have no other information.

Hello ggwert-

I have stayed at the Omni on Soi 4 before buying a condo. Very close to the BTS Skytrain. You are in the hub of the Sex traffic if that is what you are looking for. The Omni has serviced apartments that range in the 40,000-50,000 THB per month rate. Their are many ex-pats living there on a permanent basis. They pay anywhere from 14,000 for a studio to 27,000 for a one bedroom. If you rent through the Omni the rate is higher; if you walk downstairs to the rental office for private owners the rate is about 50% cheaper but you have to pay for extras like utilities and cleaning. I recommend the serviced apartments if you are only here for 1-2 months. This includes everything. They have a very decent fitness room too. The building is very presentable and lady friendly. It is located at the south end of Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Sorry I have no other information.

This sounds ideal as I don't want to stay in a hotel for 5 weeks and a couple of the bars I like are in Soi 1 plaza which seems about 10 minutes away if my geography is up to scratch, thanks for the info.

Hi qqwert,

Like bkkdave I can also recommend the Omni on Soi 4. Guest friendly and the pool is generally very quiet. I guess thats because most residents are working expats.

A guy was killed there a year or so ago by a TG. Ever since then they take the TG's ID.

I'll be staying there again in the next few months.

Hi qqwert,

Like bkkdave I can also recommend the Omni on Soi 4. Guest friendly and the pool is generally very quiet. I guess thats because most residents are working expats.

A guy was killed there a year or so ago by a TG. Ever since then they take the TG's ID.

I'll be staying there again in the next few months.

Hi bkkdave and shergar thanks for the info I have found omni's website and it seems to be ideal they seem to have 5 sites around bkk and hopefully at least one of these should be ok I won't be there until xmas but if you guys are there I owe you a drink. Thanks again.

As towards the guy been killed I hope I don't get his room as I won't be able to sleep and will have to find something to do to wile away the night with the girls. :Bow5:

I was gonna suggest Boss Tower over on Rama 4 road but it is much further from the action. They do daily, weelkly & monthly rentals & do have a website in English.

Sounds like the guys got you sorted in record time. Nice job guys. Omni it is!!!

Further up Sukhumvit - lots of Apartment bocks

End of skytrain - Onnut

Saithip - soi Saithip

Stayed there for a couple of years

Studio around 40sq m

about 7,000 Baht a month

door to door

17 minutes to Cowboy

19 minutes to Nana

Many other places in this area

Further up Sukhumvit - lots of Apartment bocks

End of skytrain - Onnut

Saithip - soi Saithip

Stayed there for a couple of years

Studio around 40sq m

about 7,000 Baht a month

door to door

17 minutes to Cowboy

19 minutes to Nana

Many other places in this area

Hi Blackpuddin

Thanks for the info know Onnut but don't know Soi Saithip where is it in relation to Soi 77?

This could suit me very well and seems very cheap and as you say very easy to get into the middle of Bangkok.

Try Saranji apartments just around the coener from Omni on Soi 6. Cheaper rates, maybe around

20,000 for a studio, fully services, cable TV,Pool and easy walk to Nana.

cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Try Saranji apartments just around the coener from Omni on soi 6. Cheaper rates, maybe around

20,000 for a studio, fully services, cable TV,Pool and easy walk to Nana.

cheers

Mike

Try Bright City Tower on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Apartments under THB1000 per night.

BTS On Nut is a long way from the action. Don't forget the train stops running at midnight. The mongers I know have apartments in Soi 8 Soi 10 & Soi 12. Worth a look see. Cuts down on travel time. You have the most excellent 24 hour Foodland Supermarket in Soi 5 with flowers , Pharmacy, diner & just about any thing your heart desires. Gully's, shuwarma, Pizza, Beer in pint glasses, who could ask for anything more? O yeah & Nana BTS too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just signed a lease on a 2 bedroom condo on Onnut 30, Baan Onnut. I am on the 17th floor (penultimate). 17,000 a month. Owner pays the 10 baht per sq meter per month maintaince fee. Fully furnished 80 sq Mtr. Nice seafood rest right outside on the street.

I'll use the spare bedroom as my office. I totally like having bulletproof security.

hi guy's

Going end of the month to bkk i made reservation for a studio in omni towers via real estate company in the lobby of the omni

1500 bath all in, if somebody needs email of the manager just email me private.

HI Hymen Ripper,

I'd still suggest Boss Tower in Bangkok if you plan to rent by the month. Nice place and small studios can be rented by the month for under B10K. They have a really nice pool although you're right it's about B100-120 to Nana, Cowboy or Potpong one way by taxi. They also rent by the night at around B950 inclusive. I've rented by the month a few times and always had a pleasant experience.

They have a website if you want to check it out.

www.bosstower.com

Thanks for the help. I already have a place.