Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

HOW TO START A PIZZA BUSINESS

FunFoodThailand

Over the past few decades, the prepared food industry has boomed as consumers increasingly rely on quick and easy meals to accommodate their busy schedules. Pizzas, one of the most popular prepared foods, can be tailored to fit numerous tastes and has become a staple product of thousands of take-out and delivery pizza businesses. However, it’s important for any entrepreneur to be aware that the majority of new prepared food businesses fail in their first year due to lack of essential business strategy and management skills. Read the steps below to learn how to start a pizza business and avoid common start-up mistakes.

Opening a pizza business does not have to be expensive, contact Fun Food Thailand for their very well priced pizza oven. Click here..

Steps

1 Learn how to make a good pizza.

670px-Start-a-Pizza-Business-Step-1.jpg

Though you don’t need any certification to start a pizza business, it’s a good idea to attend a culinary trade school where you’ll learn to cook more than pizza. Offering additional dishes on the menu could attract more customers for your own pizza business.

Spend some time learning the ropes at another pizza business. The insights you’ll gain about not only how to make a good pizza, but also how to run a business, will be useful for your own endeavor.

If possible, create a unique type of pizza or use a family recipe that sets you apart from other pizza businesses

Decide what type of pizza business you want to start. The most cost-effective types are take-out and delivery pizza businesses.

Write a business plan that includes a description of your pizza business, the market you intend to sell to, your marketing strategy, projected revenue, taxes and start-up costs.

Obtain the capital you need to open a pizza business by getting a business loan from your bank or private investors.

Choose a location for your pizza business that is accessible, visible, and provides plenty of traffic to attract customers. Check with your city to see if it’s zoned for a food company before you sign any lease agreement.

Apply for an employer’s identification number (EIN) from the appropriate tax authority. You’ll need an EIN to legally hire employees.

670px-Start-a-Pizza-Business-Step-7.jpg

Schedule an appointment with your local health and safety authority to check your location. If all is in compliance with health and safety regulations, you will be issued a permit that allows you to conduct business. Also make sure to register your pizza business with your city to obtain a business license.

Buy equipment for your pizza business. You’ll need a refrigerator and freezer, gas ovens, dough mixer, butcher block table, pans and racks, measuring cups, flat bottom ladles, pizza boxes, napkins, and if you’re planning to deliver pizzas, a delivery vehicle.

670px-Start-a-Pizza-Business-Step-8.jpg

Create a menu with assorted pizzas and other Italian dishes.

Interview employees, and hire those that are reliable, personable, and efficient.

Advertise your pizza business in the local media, on flyers, and on the Internet.

Open your pizza business.

670px-Start-a-Pizza-Business-Step-12.jpg

Fun Food Thailand

'Supplier of professional fun food equipment'

www.funfoodthailand.com

https://www.facebook.com/funfoodthailand

[email protected]

Fun Food Thailand Co., Ltd

John Collinbourne Auctions has about 6 pizza ovens for sale !!!!!!!!!!!!.

I think the common mistake is believing it is going to pull in the customers.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 years later...

I was wondering if anyone knows the cost of opening a small pizza shop in Thailand, maybe just 6 tables in a decent area. I spoke with someone in the Philipines and he said if you make a good pie, which everyone thinks they do, you can easily make $5000 a month with a small investment, that seems like a lot since he is saying the investment is around $10,000. It smells fishy to me and not like anchovies. 

If you thought I was that advanced would you ask me if I understood?.” 

SN7tukw.gif

I was wondering if anyone knows the cost of opening a small pizza shop in Thailand, maybe just 6 tables in a decent area. I spoke with someone in the Philipines and he said if you make a good pie, which everyone thinks they do, you can easily make $5000 a month with a small investment, that seems like a lot since he is saying the investment is around $10,000. It smells fishy to me and not like anchovies. 

Is he looking to sell you something... ask him if he would like to invest in it 5555555.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I,know,of two,people,that started pizza places I'm Pattaya and they didn't work.

The Golf Club had theirs on corner of Buakhao and Golden Sea and then friends wife opened one up on the Darkside and it failed.

What's the smelliest thing in the world?

An anchovies pussy.

:WinkGrin1:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Start with a solid base and top it up from there

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Opening one in Phi would work as they pretty much eat more Western food but in Thailand you are mainly catering to the farangs, so if the bars are quiet, then your pizza place will be quiet.

Pizza's are a novelty to Thai's but pretty tasteless to them and even if you made a Thai style pizza you would take too long to get the word out and it would be too expensive to produce and make a profit by farang standards.

I ordered Pizza Hut once in Pattaya, it was okay but cost a bomb in comparison to Thai food.

My TGF likes my pasta, but I infuse Thai chili in olive oil for a Month (or more) and use it in the pasta along with other ingredients, I am yet to try chili mussels on her yet (not even sure if you can buy mussels in Thailand, I never looked)

If there was a way to make a street cart version of a pizza and get a Thai person to drive around maybe you might have a vague chance of making a small profit, but I suspect you would have to give out a shit load of free samples to get the ball rolling.

The funny thing is I am thinking about Thai toppings for a pizza now 55555

Tom Yum Kung springs to mind immediately

Muffin tops maybe better, like in Seinfeld

There are more than enough Muffin tops in Pattaya.

Nobody here heard of Bobby? Slices Pizza? Platinum Motorcycles? 

Serial conman/ entrepreneur and friend/mentor of Harris Black. 

There is a pizza stand, next to o'rellys bar on second road. Always look busy. But obviously has a low outlay, as it is basically just a brick built bar on the roadside. I think it could work, but you would have to set yourself apart from Pizza hut and the other one that is along beach road.

Maybe price yourself between pizza hut and the shitty cardboard pizza from the cart heading towards Windmill. But deliver up a quality product. i.e. cooked then, not pre-cooked and warmed up.

Archived