IGNORED

Throw a noob a fish...

Muadib

First time traveler to Pattaya next month... I've been driving myself crazy trying to find a place that is somewhere on Beach Road, anywhere from Central Road to South Pattaya.... Has to have in-room safe, Wifi, guest friendly, pool and is somewhere between a hole in the wall & the Hard Rock Cafe... I searched the Addicts hotel listings here and several other websites, including Agoda, looking for a place that meets the above criteria... No such luck yet... Either they have the amenities and have shitty reviews or they are missing the in-room safe or Wifi...

Anybody got any ideas on a semi-upscale place... It's my first trip and I want to enjoy myself...

My only advice would be to expand your location. Everything is close in Patts. Baht buses, Mototaxis can zip you anywhere quickly at any time of day or night. No real need to stay on Beach Rd. IMHO.

cheers

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

My only advice would be to expand your location. Everything is close in Patts. Baht buses, Mototaxis can zip you anywhere quickly at any time of day or night. No real need to stay on Beach Rd. IMHO.

cheers

bolly

I agree with you Bolly. A good hotel might be the Lek Villa hotel, which is not far from the dolphin roundabout and Beachroad. Here are some photo`s of the pool, so you know what to expect. Have a great trip next month for you both.

Resized_DSC00201.jpg Resized_101_0610.JPG Resized_101_0615.JPG Resized_DSC00180.jpg

Yeah, I know, but I've got this thing about having an ocean view from my hotel room... It's the "going to the beach thing"... Buddha forbid ever going in the water there, I just want to see it...

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

i understand wanting to be close but the closer you are to the action the bigger chance u have of a girl making a suprise visit to the batcave. stay a minute or two ride away and sleep next to a different girl every nite without having to wonder who is in your hallway. i stayed right on Walking Street and sometimes it was like running a gauntlet to get back to my room without being spotted.