IGNORED

Where Can I Find a Pad Thai Food Cart?

ASIA_SEXPAT

I've been on the lookout for a Pad Thai food cart around the Soi Bukhaow / Soi Diana area and I'm can't locate one. 

I prefer my Pad Thai with chicken or pork.. I just want to ride up, order and ride away.. so not looking for a restaurant. 

I know food carts are on the move, but if anyone knows where I can get a good, cheap chicken Pad Thai at anytime day or night please post the location.

Thanks

Was one on top of soi xcite and 3rd road outside mini mart, its got a few tables and chairs there but you should be able to take away

The hole in the wall does takeaway

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

The carts are mobile. The one at the bottom of Diana comes and goes. Had the same prob a few times myself. The only one that seems to always be there is on soi 15/walking street.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

hole in the wall make very good padthai. there is a food cart at soi chaiyapoon right next to oasis agogo in the afternoon that sells thai food / pad thai.. it SUCK!! dont eat there,, 

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

On a side note, I went to one of these carts late one afternoon and the girl said she was sold out. Her stuff is really good so I was thinking about catching up with her later but she said that she goes home once she sells out. 

Thanks for the info.. I eat regularly at Hole in the Wall.. I don't think I've ever seen anyone eating Pad Thai.. I didn't know they sold it. Day time take away is hard from there.. it's too busy. I had to wait 20 minutes for fried rice yesterday.  

Thanks for the info.. I eat regularly at Hole in the Wall.. I don't think I've ever seen anyone eating Pad Thai.. I didn't know they sold it. Day time take away is hard from there.. it's too busy. I had to wait 20 minutes for fried rice yesterday.  

they sell it there. make sure it the middle age lady who cooks it for you and not the man. the lady cooks ALOT better. she is normally their in the morning till noon time. 

they sell it there. make sure it the middle age lady who cooks it for you and not the man. the lady cooks ALOT better. she is normally their in the morning till noon time. 

Great advice. The place is usually good but sometimes much better than other times. I didn't know which cook to look out for. The gimpy toed 'owner' seems to be a decent bloke too. Don't care much for the Muay Thai 'brother'.

Were is this hole in the wall?

Thanks, might go eat there two night.

Vincent Law

Were is this hole in the wall restaurant? Is it near nature view hotel?

Thanks.

Vincent Law

pad thai is like everywhere mate....

but not my favourite food

Were is this hole in the wall restaurant? Is it near nature view hotel?

Thanks.

soi buakao . Across the entrance of soi LK .

So busy last night around 8pm, that there was a queue outside waiting for tables.

There is a place that sets up after lunch and closes around 6 or 7 on the corner of Soi 8 and Second road.. good stuff.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Sorry couldn't find it. Isn't the entrance of soi LK in soi Diana?

Vincent Law

Sorry couldn't find it. Isn't the entrance of soi LK in soi Diana?

Soi Buakhao near Oasis gogo.

Thanks. Will check tomorrow.

NP.

Not sure if you are aware but the 'Hole in the Wall' is just a nickname as there is no signage. Usually filled with fallangs with dates. Everyone seems happy with it.

There was one next to the Tuesday-market last week, several farangs sat eating there, which seemed a good sign.

Unfortunately I had just eaten already, so didn't stop to try it.

I'm not happy with it. :)

Mediocre Thai food, but plenty of it.

Many are-me included,let me know where in Patts you can find better for the same price,I,m here now so I will try any you recommend :Think1:

I'm not happy with it. :)

Mediocre Thai food, but plenty of it.

+1

Way Over rated IMO.

For people who thinks it's way overrated please give a better option .. I would love to try out very good Thai food in patt

Archived