IGNORED

spider0064

When I now reply to topic's and want to quote the quote is lost and only my reply is shown in my post, have my settings changed, apologies but I'm not too technical

When I now reply to topic's and want to quote the quote is lost and only my reply is shown in my post, have my settings changed, apologies but I'm not too technical

hmm not happening here...

Or here. Very strange.

I got the same problem

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

^^ I don't think you do :)

the quote function does not work for me either. anyone know if this is a browser problem?

^^ I don't think you do :)

the quote function does not work for me either. anyone know if this is a browser problem?

if I right click on quote then click "open in new window " it seems to work                 ;'

:ThumbUp6:

if I right click on quote then click "open in new window " it seems to work                 ;'

aha .. thankyou.

maybe its my netbook. never had to do this on my other computer.

hmm not happening here...

Works fine here.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Thanks that works for me but the strange thing is as other have said they have no problems is that I am using the same laptop as I have for quite some time and this has only  recently happened.

Archived