IGNORED

Darkside crawls?

tlcwaterfall

Hi is anyone doing Darkside crawls anymore?

I will be back in May and want to try the Darkside area for a day.

I will be in Pattaya in May.

During my last trip in November, BM 999Baht and I split the cost of 1200 Baht for a private car to take us around to all the Darkside bars and places for a few hours.  We booked for the entire afternoon.

I've been planning to post as I'm looking for someone to spend a few hours from the mid-afternoon to the early evening touring several Darkside bars with a comfortable Air-conditioned private car and driver.

There can be small group with a minivan as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in town early May and would be interested if this is still going ahead ?

I hit town May 20 but will only stay for 5 nights.

Very interested in a crawl and happy  to join in with some fellow BMS.

But we need transport.

Im intrested too. From May 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm following this thread regarding the May 20th onwards crawl.

I will make a new post and/or PM you guys.

If there are three or four of us, we'll rent a minivan taxi/service.

I'm in. May 20th sounds good .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I arrive very late on May 20. So will be available to do a crawl as of May 21 in the afternoon.

Roll on May 21.

I arrive on the 19th, so leaning towards doing this on the 21st+

We'll talk and perhaps meetup the day before around the LK Metro area to plan the day before.

• 5 months later...

I will be in Pattaya in mid January 2015 and I am highly interested in pub crawling with other fellow travelers.

• 3 weeks later...

hey ollo, 2 newbie (oldies)uk  looking for a afternoon tour of the darkside we'l buy the drink's ....nov 29 -dec13  1st post (lurker) marti 49 thx, as above !

• 2 weeks later...

Will be there in mid jan 15. Never went to any bars on the dark side so I'm interested in the scene.

• 4 weeks later...

Will be in Pattaya last 2 weeks of Feb and first 2 weeks of March, would like to see the bars on the darkside. Any crawls during that time let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Im in Patts from the 27th of January.

If any others are in town that time i wouldnt mind doing a Darkside bar crawl one afternoon.

Never ventured there before and would like to go and give it a look however dont really want to travel there alone when im unsure of locations etc

Send me PM if anyone is interested

Will be there in mid jan 15. Never went to any bars on the dark side so I'm interested in the scene.

Don't you guys get to wind up . Most darkside bars only have about 6/8 girls and most aren't

worth looking at . Doing a crawl with more than 4 people isn't going to be much fun .

Don't you guys get to wind up . Most darkside bars only have about 6/8 girls and most aren't

worth looking at . Doing a crawl with more than 4 people isn't going to be much fun .

I agree. There is very little point at all in going to the darkside for the birds; there simply isn't enough of them and what is there is not very high quality. 

However, a bar crawl to go and get drunk, eat well, relax out of the cesspit of pattaya is a great idea. Just think of it as a booze up, and if you do happen to spot a hottie for a ST or two then that is an added bonus, but don't think a group of 10+ blokes will be able to go bar to bar getting a cute piece on the arm each in every bar because it will not happen. 

I would agree the four is a good number. The group I was with hung out all day.

Incidentally, no one did any short-times, but it was fun barhopping and hanging out throughout the day.

Yeah from all accounts a bar crawl with 10 guys will not be worth it, but after 12 or so trips to Pattaya and never been east of Suk Road I wouldnt mind experiencing a day out there.

Have been to AC a few times and done many bar crawls in the day up Perimeter. Most bars only have a handful of girls and most not worth touching but its fun to just visit half a dozen bars in the arvo and having a drink and some laughs.

Was just thinking of something different to do one afternoon rather than going to Soi 6 or getting a massage etc. (Not that im against those things of course..555)

• 3 weeks later...

I Have lived on the darkside for 10 years and have fun nearly every day. The bars with the most girls are The Black Sheep, The Kik Bar, The Birdcage, and Aqua Deyme all bars that I will be visiting Today.

• 2 weeks later...

I Have lived on the darkside for 10 years and have fun nearly every day. The bars with the most girls are The Black Sheep, The Kik Bar, The Birdcage, and Aqua Deyme all bars that I will be visiting Today.

Booze Lounge usually have alot of girls also.

Booze Lounge usually have alot of girls also.

I haven't been to Booze Lounge in a couple of months, do the girls still show up after 6pm?  

I haven't been to Booze Lounge in a couple of months, do the girls still show up after 6pm?  

Cant say I usually never go there before 20 ;)

But I think ladies start at around 14.

I'll be there in March.....let me know of any.........thanks

• 2 months later...

In reading this thread, could not agree more that is best to "crawl" with not more than 3 or 4 BMs because of the talent level. But if you have never done this, it can be good fun. Been living on DS for some time now and know my around pretty well.  PM me if you want to check it out.

Archived