Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendation on vehicle repairs via insurance

tttony

Hi guys,

Need help!

In November I had an accident with my brand new Toyota (not my fault) covered and fully insured.

Since November I recently got a call now in March to drop the car off to be repaired (actually no repairs complete new rear spoiler and back hatch door replacement including the glass. I went today (Toyota Siricha- also the destination of vehicle purchased) and the car was not touched. They are now telling me now that they need to order parts. i.e. back door and will call me to arrange another. can take upto 3 weeks. Then must go back and leave the vehicle for another week to have it all sorted. :SoWhat1:

The issue here is I have waited 3 months and do not want another 3 months of excuses!

Could anyone please recommend a repairer or company that they had satisfaction with?

Your help will be appreciated!

Cheers

Was happy enough with my company.  They recommended Pattaya Garage on Sukhumwit on the east-side or left-hand side as you drive north out of Pattaya.  They are about 1 km past Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

However, the only difference was I had no restrictions on taking my car in as soon as I could get it there, but after that it was all the same.  So I drove it to the garage and after they checked it out I drove home and had to wait for them to order parts which took a while (can't remember exactly how long) and when the parts came in it took almost exactly one week to fix.

Can't understand why you had to wait all that time just to take your car in.  You should have been allowed to take it in that very day you had the accident after the insurance man can out and gave you the paperwork.  The insurance company I had at that time was Wit Rit Yah, which is how it sounds.  They are supposedly one of the largest in Thailand.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

Archived