IGNORED

Bella Villa Prima Soi 4

Khunsingha

I stayed at the Bella Villa Prima hotel for about 2 month and I have to say for a price of about 1.300 baht per day for

a deluxe rooom (breakfast included) it's pretty good. Ok, sure it's not the Marriott but I think they don't have any rooms

available for this price.

The staff was always very friendly and helpfull day + night to get a taxi or something I needed. And the man at the front desk

saved my life because because one night at 2 am the doorbell rang and outside was my LT lady to visit me after she

told me on the phone that she had no time in the night to take care of me. SUPRISE! There she was! And in the meantime

and to have little adult entertainment I had called another lady and she was already on the way to my room.

(I know I'm a bad man). To make a long story of sweating of fear what would happen short the man from the front desk

called me after the second lady arrived and asked very discret if I wanted the second lady in my room or not. I just said no,

thank you and hang up. Of course I tipped him the next day and called the second lady to apolegize. Sure he saved my live

or at least my dick.

The hotel charges no joiner fee. (good money saved). The rooms have all free wi-fi which is excellent and it really works.

The breakfast is international standard and ok. But in my opinion it's better to eat somewere outside because after a few

days it became a little boring. Prices of mini-bar are reasonable (can of singha 40 baht). Water 1 liter was complementery

every day. Bed was in good condition (not to hard - not to weak) Room was cleaned everyday. Also towels and bedding

got changed everyday which i liked very much. They have a laundry service availeble which was not to expensive

(a t-shirt 30 baht, trousers 40 baht)

All rooms have refrigerator, a small kitchen, TV with international tv stations and A/C with remote controll. But IMO the

A/C is a little to oversized for the room and even on the lowest level it sounds like a aircraft turbine in the night. I had a

reservation for the standard room but IMO it was to small so I decided to changed to the deluxe room which was ok. The

furniture isn't to old. And everything in the room was in working order. I remember the bedding was sometimes a little

worn out - from to many laundrys I think. Bella Villa has a small swimming pool and and a fitness room which was quit

good. It was never overcrowded so I could use everything I wanted.

The hotel is located on soi 4 and thats a little out of the way if you want to go somewhere like soi 7, 8 or walkingstreet

so you need a taxi or have to rent a motorbike which you can do at the front desk if you wish. Bella Villa Prima is located

opposite of the Pattaya International Hospital and at the time of my stay (April to May 2008) there was a big construction site

at the hospital which was very noisy in the daytime. The room itself was very quiet (can't hear any neighbours fighting or

f***ing) Which was good because I wanted to the fu..ing myself and I don't need any listeners.

All in all it's a good middle class hotel and it has everything a tourist needs. I would give 3 stars for it.

(for pics: bellavillapattaya.com or asiarooms.com) I saw the pics on the website and it looks really like that.

I would go there again.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

I have has two good stays in BVP. However, in August '07, they tried to pass off a poorly maintained room as a suite. I was going to stay for three months. I met with the manager, told her all the problems, and told her I was moving out. I moved over to White House Condotel on soi 13 and was much happier. I can't speak for the regular rooms, but it turns out they have only 1 really good suite on the 8th floor (which was occupied by a long-term tenant). The staff of the hotel is good, and the hotel is on a quiet soi, but there is some construction noise.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com