IGNORED

What's this?

Skalliwag

Walked into one of my stores this morning and they guys had the rear cover of something brand new.

Beer at The golf Club to the first one that guess's correct.

It is a 2014..........

image.jpg

John Deere ?

Pepe is googling like crazy right now.

John Deere ?

Fordson Major.

Jag F type

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Jag F type

Negative.

A little bit clearer.

Hint?

What are the two big plastic boxes?

image.jpg

Bugger!

Yeah I thought it was rear engined and first thought was Audi R8/R10

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

But then the exhausts and body shape threw me to F type, plus it's 2014 and obviously something of note

RULES

1NQq.gif

Porsche? panamera?

edit - Nah, I'm reaching there, body line is wrong shape

RULES

1NQq.gif

But then the exhausts and body shape threw me to F type, plus it's 2014 and obviously something of note

Yes,it isn't a Subaru.lol.

Porsche? panamera?

edit - Nah, I'm reaching there, body line is wrong shape

Hint.

The Panamera has the engine where?

What are the two black boxes?

It's rear/mid engined (the pic, not the panamera) and they are airboxes I guess but I've given up. Most rear engined exoctica I can think of don't have double twin round exhausts set at the sides. They have oval or centrally mounted ones mainly. Unless it's a Carrera but then that's not really 'of note'. Trying to think of something new, mid/rear, noteworthy, those exhausts, that rear tailgate bodyline.......

Another thing, although I rarely never get to look at what goes on behind the panels of supercars I'd imagine Exotica looked a bit less...... clunky and off the shelf, hence my original guess of R8/10, sort of mass manufacturer supercar, am I on the right lines? I know the beer is forever lost to me :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

It's rear/mid engined (the pic, not the panamera) and they are airboxes I guess but I've given up. Most rear engined exoctica I can think of don't have double twin round exhausts set at the sides. They have oval or centrally mounted ones mainly. Unless it's a Carrera but then that's not really 'of note'. Trying to think of something new, mid/rear, noteworthy, those exhausts, that rear tailgate bodyline.......

Another thing, although I rarely never get to look at what goes on behind the panels of supercars I'd imagine exotica looked a bit less...... clunky and off the shelf, hence my original guess of R8/10, sort of mass manufacturer supercar, am I on the right lines? I know the beer is forever lost to me :)

I will buy you the beer no problems cause your the only one that seems to be interested.lol.

It's a pretty nice ride.I like it.

And I have no clue why it is upside down dude.I tried to rotate it.My bad.

Beer is yours though.

image.jpg

Carrera! That's what threw me. I did think GT3 and Turbo but the zorsts were the wrong shape! Plus of course the GT3 would be on fire :)

Australian too I see :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

Carrera! That's what threw me. I did think GT3 and Turbo but the zorsts were the wrong shape! Plus of course the GT3 would be on fire :)

Australian too I see :)

Hahaha,yes.Its my iPad I think.

I broke the glass in January and had it replaced at the "Apple" store in Tukom.

Hasn't been the same since.lol.

This guy ordered it from factory,flew to Germany to watch it being built,drove the track in it and then drove it to Amsterdam for shipping.

Pretty cool trip.

He then backed into his wife's Lexus.lol.

It's a pretty nice car actually Pep.will post the Vid,when I can get around to it.

Custom Colour as well.Black pearl.

• 3 years later...

Flipping a Porsche is not unheard of, but spinning is a trait much more common. When I saw the black boxes I felt strongly about the Porsche... that same type of box configuration/ structural ribbing go back to the 70'. Even VW rabbits had something similar. Ooops!... Just noticed an old post. Only a few years late with my guess ..  

Archived