IGNORED

Club Insomnia - soi marine plaza - Pattaya

Insomnia Group

here are some pictures of Pattaya's number one undisputed super club..... Insomnia, this club is so good all the other DJ's from the resorts nightspots come here on their nights off!!! club promoters from bangkok, shanghai and singapore come to Insomnia to see how its done.

full of the hottest ladies and the best atmosphere of any club in patts, playing commercial club music, trance, hard dance, house remixes and pop. the club has grown in stature and popularity ever since its conception and opening in November 2006.

an unrivalled atmosphere and the cheapest drinks of any nightclub in pattaya (possibly Thailand) give you the opportunity to make your money go further. Combine this with the pattaya addicts discount card offer of 20% off drinks or the Insomnia VIP card 20% offer and the club becomes all that more attractive..

come early because we have been known to be full by 2am!!!!

here are some shots to whet your appetite until you visit!

see you soon

Insomnia team

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Some great pics !!

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I wanna go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!

Great Pix--thanks. See you with bells on in August!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

how big does the place look in them shots

id say it looks bigger in the pictures. great pictures :P

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

when did you start doing the light show? :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

sweet wide angle! great shots and perspective.

Aahhhh.... Sweet memories return of my teerak, dancing in a very hot lesbian way with another sweetie in one of the 'ladies only' spots... I wanna go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

Keep the place going, guys!

(PS at night she was back from lesbianism to 'straight' but that's a different story :P )

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Hi chaps,

Been in the club few times with ggs and is great place and was wondering wats the policy on LBs????

Are they allowed in now??? as did see atoken few on trip last yr or are they banned same as Lucifer etc....

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Great shots guys the club is looking awesome!

Hi chaps,

Been in the club few times with ggs and is great place and was wondering wats the policy on LBs????

Are they allowed in now??? as did see atoken few on trip last yr or are they banned same as Lucifer etc....

Cheers

if they are with a group of girls or a customer then its ok. they are also some that we know who are allowed in. but as a norm if they are flying solo then they dont usually come in

I will be in ,in June.....but i will miss the VIP area. :rolleyes::Party1:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

* amendment - the club opened in 2006!!! its flown by it only seemed like 2007!!! Lol

* amendment - the club opened in 2006!!! its flown by it only seemed like 2007!!! Lol

ok post edited

if they are with a group of girls or a customer then its ok. they are also some that we know who are allowed in. but as a norm if they are flying solo then they dont usually come in

Thanks Spanky for clearing that up.

I might know a few then as my regular well behaved LB goes in there most nts i think now as sleeps all day now so assumd was going in Insomnia lol.

Will be there soon for drinks and boogie.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Great pictures , never been myself not a disco fan , but hear good things about the place !!!

• 1 month later...

cant wait to hit this club again, so fun and yes tons of sexy women to be had

bring it on i like the look of this place.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH