IGNORED

anybody does one to one computer training

scaffman

hi

i am looking for some one to one computer training i live in east pattaya. if there is anybody that can help me on here or knows some one that  can would you just drop me a pm please.i will pay a 1000 baht a hour

Mate, I wish you posted that 2 weeks ago, I would have done it for the price of a couple of beers while I teach you, in one morning or a few mornings i would have taught you the basics then been able to help you remotely (Perth is only one hours difference with LOS)

What do you need to know?

hi highlander just the basics really so if you know anybody over here just let me know thanks

hi highlander just the basics really so if you know anybody over here just let me know thanks

I'm in next month on the 11th for 10 days - if you're still in need, drop me a note and we'll sit back with a few beers and go over things. 

As a point - what kind of computer/tablet do you have and what did you need to know? 

• 2 weeks later...

I could probably help out for a few beers as well but I am wondering what it is your wanting to learn?  Basic introduction to computers, windows, or something else?

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

As already stated there is a million and one video tutorials on youtube.com that will assist you in learning even the most difficult tasks.  If you are still needing some help I will be back in town after the 4th and could lend you a hand at my home near the Lions pub.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Get a good computer with at least 2 gigs of ram, and duel processors. Get the tech (http://www.pattaya2u.com/) at pattya 2u to put on a good anti virus scanner, adblock plus, and super antispyware. Use firefox. Get the tech to put on all the media players, flash player etc, so you can play youtube tutorials and movies.

Use Duckduckgo search engine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckDuckGo)

Now use your search engine like you would a library.

I'd help you out for a couple of beers on Soi 6, just depends what you want to learn really. Will be in Pattaya for a while starting early April.

I spent many years in IT and can help... leave ,me a msg and we can have a chat about what you need.

I think one very important rule, whether you're on Windows, Mac or Linux, is to not routinely run as administrator. That opens your system up to compromise directly. Always run as a standard computer user, preferably with some level of reduced permissions. You want the system to bug you for a password when it tries to install software, so that becomes a warning when some rogue app tries to inject itself into your system. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you need help of any sort, or just tutoring I know a great consultant.
He takes 2,000฿/h though, might be a bit pricy just for tutoring.

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived