IGNORED

tim botique hotel

walletary_gain

hi all, im new to this and just looking for a bit of guidance.

my friend and i intend to stay in the tim botique hotel in july this year and

just wondered does any1 know whats its like ??

is it bar girl friendy?

and if my mate and i are staying in the same room can we bring back a guest each??

any info much appreciated

Lowest Rates for hotels

Sawasdee.com

Agoda.com

It is a nice hotel but pricey for that money you could get a room each at another hotel why on earth would you want to share a room in Pattaya plenty of other hotels if you want recommendations just ask. As there is already 2 of you in the room most likely Tims hotel would charge you a joiners fee as well.

hotels near Tims hotel

Pattaya Bay Resort new hotel nice rooms free Internet swimming pool no joiners fee everything you want 999 baht per night per room. (recommended)

Lek hotel just across the road from Tim's similar price

Many hotels in Soi 13

Areca Lodge Soi Diana

Don't share a room get one each you wont regret it no reason you cant all go to one room if that's what you want.

Al.

Stay at Areca Lodge or some place similar around 2nd Road, nice, cheap, and no joiner fees, all are girl friendly. Get two rooms...unless your planning gang bangs every night.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I google the question and I found the answer at this link http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/tim-b...que-t12322.html

No joiner fees, and they also said the prices are half price else where. (other than the hotels website)

Try http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/hotels-pattaya

or http://www.agoda.com

I stayed at Tim Boutique hotel last year and then again a couple of weeks ago. The service level really went down. Will not stay there again.

If you are looking for a place in the same price range. LK Renaissance is a good option.

paddicts_banner.gif

Pattaya Photo Guide - Street Level Walkthrough.

Beach Road | Second Road | Walking Street | Soi 6 | Soi Diana | Jomtien Beach

I stayed at Tim Boutique Hotel last year and then again a couple of weeks ago. The service level really went down. Will not stay there again.

If you are looking for a place in the same price range. LK Renaissance is a good option.

How do you mean hippo?

I stayed there for 2 weeks in febuary,and couldnt have been happier :) ,and was intending to book for another 3 weeks in september...what have become the issues??

Appreciate the heads up mate...Mercutio