Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

could someone translate please.

ptr91

Been trying to translate it on sites but cant make any sence of it.

ชีวิตกรูนี่มันทำคุณคนไม่ขึ้นจิงๆว่ะ

ทำดีพูดดีไปก็แค่นั้น...ไม่เห็นจะได้แมร่งรัยดีขึ้นมาเลย..ท้ออยากขอ บาย อยากกลับไปใช้ชีวิตมีที่เคยเป็นมา

tam dee dai dee :Think1:

Have you been neglecting her and she is fed up staying at home and wants to go out which you dont like or understand as you not in Thailand !!!

Google came up with this.....You do not live here, it screws up various me. 

Make me to do just that ... it does not get any better NFF consigned by .. Tho I would want to live there ever.

Babylon 10 ........Do you screw it's life, it is not good. จิงๆว่ะ said it was better to do it ... don't see it. แมร่ง Carmelite. Come up.. silly, I'd like to go back to standby for a life that had never been to.

some of these are funny.....The anxieties of a hole here it made you more no man ching wa.  Well done talking about it, but ... No, better macro rai parasols made of SA. .. I like peach. By life would have ever.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Have you been neglecting her and she is fed up staying at home and wants to go out which you dont like or understand as you not in Thailand !!!

Not at all, she is free to do whatever she wants just as she doesnt go with farangs , not the jealous type nor naive enough  to think she isnt fucking around either way but hopefully not as much as a working girl, was just curious.. 

derp im there  4 weeks every 3 months so having a holiday gf aint a bad deal, as im more the gf type of guy then monger. and i enjoy staying with her and i known her 2 years now. just dont like the idea that she's still working i guess. however i know how the patt game works and sending 20000bt every month aint a big deal for me so. ANYWAYS

Back to the question can u translate it? or are you just going to treat me as one of those twat sponsors too? as i have seen some flame/harsch posts about it lately by you or lads getting angry with you for shit they probably already knew were happening.,

Oh well cheers

Google came up with this.....You do not live here, it screws up various me. 

Make me to do just that ... it does not get any better NFF consigned by .. Tho I would want to live there ever.

Babylon 10 ........Do you screw it's life, it is not good. จิงๆว่ะ said it was better to do it ... don't see it. แมร่ง Carmelite. Come up.. silly, I'd like to go back to standby for a life that had never been to.

some of these are funny.....The anxieties of a hole here it made you more no man ching wa.  Well done talking about it, but ... No, better macro rai parasols made of SA. .. I like peach. By life would have ever.

Thanks, god knows if any of those translates are correct all my tryes before has ended badly hehe, 

Been trying to translate it on sites but cant make any sence of it.

ชีวิตกรูนี่มันทำคุณคนไม่ขึ้นจิงๆว่ะ

ทำดีพูดดีไปก็แค่นั้น...ไม่เห็นจะได้แมร่งรัยดีขึ้นมาเลย..ท้ออยากขอ บาย อยากกลับไปใช้ชีวิตมีที่เคยเป็นมา

In my life I really try to be a good person to others, but I don't get anything in return

Just doing good, talking good...I can't see it getting any fucking better...I'm so discouraged. I want to say goodbye and go back to my old life

Or, to paraphrase your signature: she "tam dee", but she doesn't "dai dee" :D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Archived