IGNORED

Devils Den Closing Its Doors...................for a week

Cerberus

Despite the fact that Thai girls will take every and any opportunity to party, Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Halloween etc. The one celebration closest to their heart is Thai New Year, (Songkran), which is the 13th to the 15th of April 2014, followed by family day on the 16th.

Those that are able will always return home to share this celebration with their family, unfortunately for those that are employed, this is usually not possible.

The Dens staff have worked hard and been loyal , understanding and supportive during these last few months. Therefore we are delighted to be in a position to allow them all to go home to their families for the whole period of Songkran.

In addition we are extending this holiday period so that when they return on the 18th April they can celebrate/party with their extended Den family on the final day in Pattaya on the 19th April.

Please note therefore, that the Devils Den will be closed from April 12th 2014 until business as usual at 1pm on the 20th April 2014.

Cerberus

Good on you for that

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

Need to alter the title, near shit and thought you were packing it in 5555.

Nice to see employees well looked after :)

Ah what a good Man I am sure the Girls will love their Holiday and as I am not back until after the Water Madness ( thank god ) it will no effect me.

I hope you also have a nice time and recharge those batterys

Ghosty

Had me worried... my flight is this afternoon!

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Please don't do that again

Enjoy the break

Please don't do that again

Enjoy the break

Ok I will try not to, as for enjoying the break well, I have just informed Mrs Cerberus that I need to oversee some maintenance during the time the girls are away.  :Evil_Grin2:  trust me even a dog house would be an upgrade from where I am now :WhoSaw1:  

After reading the title i thought ''just my sodding luck '' Was going to try a call out for the 1st time in may :Anger8:

555 good on ya for giving  the girls  a holiday :Clap9:

.....Man... I thought it was a definitive closure when I read the title.... and I am landing on April 21st..... we'll see you and the ladies then....

Not kool ceberus . Thought u guys were closing up for good from the title .. Almost had tears in my eyes .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Holy crap you had me worried for a second!!...I've got Corey on my bucket list for next week :Clap8:

Not wanting to be the cause of any heart stoppages I have edited the title  :Evil_Grin2:  but I enjoyed it for a day  :Hello1:

Giving your staff a break to spend time with their loved ones is mighty decent of you ..... Lots of respect .

Business owner giving his staff time off......respect.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Well done for the girls.

RESPECT.

Nice gesture.Cheers. :ThumbUp6:  :Clap9:  :Clap9:  :Clap9:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

It really is good to see a owner consider how important a local custom is and to shut up and allow the workers to celebrate it!

A huge amount of credit to you sir!

Bill

"In addition we are extending this holiday period so that when they return on the 18th April they can celebrate/party with their extended Den family on the final day in Pattaya on the 19th April."

Water fight outside Devils Den?

Archived