Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A Great Find, Nuch Love Bar

Highlander

I seldom promote bars, only promoted a few to be honest.

I found a "Diamond in the Rough", it is the Nuch Love Bar on Soi Made in Thailand.

Fucking great bar with an owner (Tariq) that is a TOP bloke.

He is having a few issues with his ex Thai Mrs, who is making his life shit but as always there are 2 sides to every story and she is being a complete cnut to him.

I found Tariq to be a complete gentleman, and he went out of his way to make my time there to be some of the best bars in Pattaya I ever visited.

I have to give credit to BM Chris Los for helping me with some of the photo's as I was pissed when I took the photo's so my technical ability was somewhat lacking.

All I can say is that if you want to meet another good board member that will treat you like a superstar go to the Nuch Love Bar.

Tariq took part in the charity event For the Orphaned kids living with Hiv & Aids in Rayong, so mak mak respect from me.

Anyway here is the bar, sorry for my crap photo's (the ones in red)

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00009.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Image00011.jpg

Image00012.jpg

Image00013.jpg

This is the man himself, this is Tariq, a well known board member to senior members so please go to his bar and have a few beers, I bet it will not be your last visit there.

it is a bar that opens after 4PM but can usually go until morning, introduce yourself like I did and have a great time.

My rating is 9.5 / 10

Tariq.jpg

He is having a few issues with his ex Thai Mrs, who is making his life shit but as always there are 2 sides to every story and she is being a complete cnut to him.

It's a shame that so many otherwise intelligent men allow themselves to get fucked over by TGs every day in the LOS.

up to you

I arrive on Wednesday and am staying at the LK Empress so only about a 10 mins walk. I've not been to any bars up that way so I'll go and introduce myself.

Why are you all holding hands??

555555 That's not me, I am not in any of those photo's, those were the 3 photo's I borrowed from BM Chris LOS from another time at Nuch Love Bar,

5 years of going to Thailand and it took my 11th visit to come across Soi Made in Thailand, but it is a great spot and I am pissed off I never found it before.

This is me and Tariq at the bar shortly after it opened.

Me @Nuch.jpg

I forgot to add the bars bell ringing board of glory

A few BM's names are on it 5555555

DSCF0138.jpg

It's a shame that so many otherwise intelligent men allow themselves to get fucked over by TGs every day in the LOS.

Sometimes that is true but without going into specific details this is not the case in this situation.

Let's just leave it at that please.

I am back in May and will make a point of going to the bar. Looks like it could be a great place to have some fun.

Thanks for the recommendation Highlander.

I noticed in the pics a bar called the "dew drop in", funnily enough I remember that name if my grandas favourite bar in Anderson, Glasgow years ago. I'll have to call by and see if there's a weegie connection and get a photo at least.

Bump

Is there a connection highlander?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as always there are 2 sides to every story 

Sometimes that is true but without going into specific details this is not the case in this situation.

There are actually 3 sides to every story. 

Each person's views and then the truth that is somewhere in the middle. 

It would have been much better not to mention any details at all about this. 

As for the bar. 

I've been there and had a great time there a couple of times. 

Well worth a visit. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Is there a connection highlander?

Not sure mate, pop in and see, if it is any good please share.

There are actually 3 sides to every story. 

Each person's views and then the truth that is somewhere in the middle. 

It would have been much better not to mention any details at all about this. 

As for the bar. 

I've been there and had a great time there a couple of times. 

Well worth a visit. 

Agreed

Back there in May, I'll check it out. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I will add this to the list, as I'm keen to venture away from W/S this time !

How far is " made in thailand " from the mariott ?

You may have found an answer to your question by now, but just in case you haven't.....

Made in Thailand is directly across Second Road from the View Talay 6 condo building.  A quick baht-bus ride up Second Rd.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Great little bar, with some very friendly girls working there. Is Kai still working there?

I think Tariq has sold the bar, but still visit. 

As far as there being three sides to every story...Tariq's side is much closer to the truth than the other side. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Yeah when I went in, the new owner had only had it for a couple of days. He was Scottish and looking at decking out the whole place in green and white. Big Celtic fan. If you looking for a spinner, go and see Kai. Great little performer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like you say Highlander there are so many little sois hidden away with bars its impossible to find them all although i had

fun there when i visited shame its been sold,hope the new owner is as good as the old one.

Archived