IGNORED

Looking for a dive buddy (SCUBA)

Thizar

I'm looking for someone that is interested in diving in Pattaya on a semi-regular basis like a couple times a month. Nothing fancy, just fun dives and few wrecks.

I'm a certified diver (PADI & TDI) with a lot of dives under my belt and I have my own gear. I currently dive in the side-mount configuration but I can dive with back-mount buddies no problem. The issue I have is that because I go on the boat solo I get set up with another random diver. I have had some great buddies as well as some not so great buddies and a bad buddy can make the dive painful.

If your a certified diver and interested pm me

Hey Thizar, I will be there from end of April to mid June would be keen to go for a few dives I dive BP/W though not side mount I dive most weekends hear in western Aus though done a few wreck dives most of the time its just local jetties, rock groins, reefs etc... I haven't bothered bringing my dive gear to pattaya before as I didn't think there was much opportunity around pattz to dive .    

There's quite a few opportunities to dive here but they are not the best dives in the world. You can get days where the viz is pretty sweet but those days are few and far between. I'm originally from Cairns so I've had a gut full of coral and tend to get more into the wrecks when I'm in Pattaya. There is a few wrecks within a days dive and they can be penetrated. For me it's all about just getting in the water and taking time out.

Plus its a lot easier here to go get a massage the next day when your sore from lugging two bottles in your armpits around the boat.

Archived