Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best hotel

totesnewbs

hey guys, my mates and i are planning a a holiday in pattaya, just wanting some advice on hotels, id like something central to the girls and party scene, also guest friendly and preferably something without families, not to concerned about price, just something comfortable without going overboard... cheers legends..! 

Areca lodge is in soi Diana and the vicinity has everything you need BG's, freelancers, agogo's, bars with live bands, and excellent restaurants. The rates are quite reasonable for what they provide and then not many families and few who are there are Russians but they keep to themselves. They are very girl friendly and treat the girls like their own guests. BTW welcome to the forum.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

if you tell us your nightly budget for a hotel more of us can help you a lot more

here's a few that are my favorite.

$40+  Diana Inn in soi13,

Best Beach Villa  soi5

$60+ Sea Me Spring2  soi10

Lk Ren         soi diana

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

Hi Mate - why not post this in the "Hotels" section? You will find lots of good advice on there.

Sawssdee Seaview soi 10,Opey De Place soi Lengkie,Pasadena Lodge LK Metro.Very personal topic.way too many variants in hotels and guesthouses.up to you really.

Plenty of decent hotels in soi 13 which are pretty central to the action.

Just need to Google soi 13 and check them out to see if any are what you're looking for

Best hotel or best value for money? Depends how much you`r willing to pay for accommodation ...

maytara inn on 2nd road, new middle of the road but cheap clean and well ran nice rooms with good tv beds and shower, girl friendly

Bring some jabba and stay at the Bangkok Hilton?  perhaps not ...

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Depends your budget. For cheaply pittance 500 b /night in the heart of the action on Soi 6 you can stay at the Pook Bar Guest House with a nice endowed well equipped room. E-mail them for a booking -  [email protected] . Personally never stayed but have heard great reviews from many on these boards and your guaranteed surreal time in the heart of the action! :GoldenSmile1:

These sexy lady's are opposite to Pook Bar according to one guys video.

Personally stay at April Suite's or August Suites or LK Renaissance - depending on availability.

Posted Image
X.

LK the empress was very good when i stayed. Staff were very pleasant and hotel was clean and in good order. Has a family mart in the lobby and is walking distance to central festival, walking st and LK Metro.

Very guest friendly, u can use the elevator in the restaurant area and bypass reception. U can literally cross the road to get ladies from the coconut bar if u want

Runs about $120 for a room with spa or around $70 for a room without

Areca  is great , close to everything in LK Metro.. depends  on your Budget and there availability

depending on how long you are staying in Patts  I prefer a condo cheaper than high end priced hotels and much larger great value if going for a month or more I have stayed in Dusit thani, Areca Lodge,  a1 royal cruise and they are 5,4,3 stars respectably but nothing great imo if you want a lovely 5star hotel I recommend cape dara resort 5 mins from dolphin roundabout north pattaya its a stunning new hotel about 100 aussie dollars a night but definitely 5 star by thai standards but best value is definitely a condo the sixty six condo soi 1 is a fantastic place and view talay 6 location is second to none both cheaper than mid range hotels

Archived