Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

you tube

butler

Do not think you can copy them and save but if you have an Account can mark as a Favourite.

If you mean copy and paste link you can click to right and share or copy link and paste up for others to see

Ghosty

See........

Do not think you can copy them and save ..

Actually, you can if you want to.

help needed how do you copy you copy you tube videos to your computer

What browser are you using? You should be able to find a plugin (unless you're on IE). I have used Video Downloader professional a few times to grab full movies to watch on flights etc. but disabled it recently as I didn't like the new permissions it asks for.

help needed how do you copy you copy you tube videos to your computer

http://keepvid.com/

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Do not think you can copy them and save but if you have an Account can mark as a Favourite.

If you mean copy and paste link you can click to right and share or copy link and paste up for others to see

Ghosty

See........

how did you get this video in your post !

1. Click the "Special BB Code" icon (3rd icon from the top left above in the tool bar)
  2. Select "Media" from the dropdown
  3. Paste the URI from the clip you want:

Or you can just type out the code [media]videourlgoeshere[./media]  Remove the period :P

• Click the "Special BB Code" icon (3rd icon from the top left above in the tool bar)
  • Select "Media" from the dropdown
  • Paste the URI from the clip you want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFbX6tgBmI

tried that does not work

typed the url in box click ok goes back to empty reply to this topic

You don't "need" to use the share tab you can use the normal URI.

Here - this is how you do it...

same problem here as before

I can get the video in media box but when I click ok I just get a blank reply to this topic  

You don't "need" to use the share tab you can use the normal URI.

I've not had consistent success with anything but the Share tab.. 

same problem here as before

I can get the video in media box but when I click ok I just get a blank reply to this topic  

No idea then - maybe the browser? Are you using IE or something modern like Mozilla, Chrome or Safari?

I've never used it ... tried it once as you can set the vid up to start at a certain time but that seemed to break the link in here for some reason.

Archived