IGNORED

Bella express

travs98

Full of Russians.And it's very noisy.

I stayed there about 5 years ago . I would stay elsewhere . Try august or April Suites . In the same area and no comparison to Bella express

Stayed there 3 years ago, noisy, and if your room is on the swimming pool side , you have all the smoke from the BBQ every night.

and just a door between my room and neighbor. I could see the light at the bottom of the door.

After i change room , room parking side, better but for the breakfast buffet you are with all Russians No fun couple.

Guest friendly, but you have to pay for the girl breakfast if you on LT.

After Welkomm inn , soi 3 maybe little far if you dont have motobike but Soi 6 its near.

And i would not sleep in hotel where that shit happen in 2012

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2012/05/13/three-bangladeshi-rotarians-drugged-by-pattaya-hooker-one-dead-two-in-coma/

Ok it could be happen everywhere and it happen but when you know the place it's different and more difficult to have a quiet sleep ;)

Archived