Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wishbeer - Online Craft Beer Store - experiences?

Eventually happen to crave something new after countless bottles of Chang and despite not having yet visited any Pattaya brewery restaurants (which to my understanding are quite scarce) and not finding that great selection in the local stores (or maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places?) I turned to internet and found Wishbeer in BKK.

In a nutshell it's a beer delivery service with pretty nice selection of beers around the world and decent pricing. Delivers within BKK in 1-3 days (dunno if Pattaya goes around that timeframe as well?), upcountry 5-7 days.

So without trying to sound like an advertisement I'd like to know if anyone has had any experience with them? Personally I'm leaving Thailand soon so won't bother ordering anything now, but will do so when I get back in the end of March if there's nothing majorly wrong with their service.

• 1 month later...

Placed my order and paid right away via PayPal on 27th March, and after having heard nothing back until 6th of April I sent them email about it. Got a reply couple days after, stating that the order was dispatched already on 2nd of April. On the morning of 8th I did also get a phone call in Thai which I understood nothing, and thus unpurposefully delayed the delivery to the afternoon of same day, but in the end all was well.

Maybe this was just one time thing, but regardless I will be ordering from them again!

Archived