Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi 3 beer bar complex

33 Cannon

Anyone with some experiences from the gaggle of beer bars on Soi 3? Place seems to get customers despite being located at the Pattaya equivalent of Timbuktu.I don't even know the names of most of the bars.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Yes, the beer bars on Soi 3 are a nice spot to chill. Some nice looking ladies and if your are into LBs. one of the bars I know of is Navy bar. Decent priced drinks and has a few pool tables and can order shisha and food.

A.

Indeed a very pleasant beer bar complex to spend time and Bahts.

I've barfined from there and spend good times chatting the ladies over LD and local street food.

Prices reasonable.

But it could seem to be in a remote suburb of far away Timbuktu for the non-motorized sex tourist.

Nevertheless I recommend.

Just hop on a Baht bus to the top of Soi 3 on Second Rd and walk down. Not far.

Motocy taxis on call for the return to hotel or just walk down to Beach Rd for a Baht bus.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

As has been said before it's a good place to try out sometime. I've bar fined from there a few times

It was quite convenient for me during the last few trips when staying at the Sabai lodge or Palm garden

Yeah,in 2009 I stayed at the Sunshine Vista up the street and the music from these bars could be heard blasting up the street.It re-defines "Out of the way place to chill" that's for sure.Interesting that someone posted LB's are in there.I guess they're everywhere.

you can do a tour drinking st is not far away another good watering hole

Once in Patts I always start my beer bar crawl with Drinking Street than moving to Soi3. Last trip i found my best GFE in one of Soi3 bars

Yeah,in 2009 I stayed at the Sunshine Vista up the street and the music from these bars could be heard blasting up the street.It re-defines "Out of the way place to chill" that's for sure.Interesting that someone posted LB's are in there.I guess they're everywhere.

Not sure about other bars but Jasmine Bar had two lady boys. It is easy to spot `em

you can do a tour drinking st is not far away another good watering hole

whereabouts is drinking street from soi 3 mate ?i'm using google street view

whereabouts is drinking street from soi 3 mate ?i'm using google street view

Get back on Pattaya Two Road - Go with the traffic - In front of the Tiffany LB Show Palace on the left you'll find DS. Big sign, cannot miss. Walking distance from Soi 3. You'll pass by the Lisa coyote beer bar on your left and from there see the DS neon sign on the other side a bit further up.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Another Beer Bar complex which has gone downhill. In the past there were some pretty young girls to be found, Now mostly the older plumper models have taken over. with a few ladyboys thrown in to confuse the unaware tourist.

Drinking street offers more bars, more girls more fun and is supposed to be ladyboy free but would not swear to it 555  

It's a grand little spot to chill, there are a few good beer bars at the top end too.

Get back on Pattaya Two Road - Go with the traffic - In front of the Tiffany LB Show Palace on the left you'll find DS. Big sign, cannot miss. Walking distance from Soi 3. You'll pass by the Lisa coyote beer bar on your left and from there see the DS neon sign on the other side a bit further up.

Brilliant ..found it ..Thanks

Brilliant ..found it ..Thanks

If you are hungry grab a bite to eat at Greg's Kitchen

Those Soi 3 girls seemed fun.One ran into the street and blocked my path with a pool cue(all in fun of course as she was so drunk she could barely stand still).Kind of funny actually. :LOL2:

This is on one ofmy regular routes, maybe once every 10 days or so, but Ive never BFnd yet from there.

I start at Drinking Street and if no joy cross over and walk along 2nd Rd and pop in to a few bars and if still no joy its down Soi 3 to BR.and then a baht bus to Soi 7.

Its a strange set of bars  I think - the talent is, at best very limited, mostly poor to average and many are on the larger side and that goes for their weight and/or age.

Also theres a few  LBs but, as I recall, Ive only seen them in the bars at the back

The problem is that by the time Ive drank my way there its usually quite late and Im a bit drunk.

The Soi itself is not one that you would make a destination as its quite empty of "fun" places and late at night/early morning its virtually empty - little traffic and few people on foot - one thing I have noticed though is their are quite a few young arab guys that go to these bars as of course they do to Drinking Street.

I love to wander around all over Pattaya and spend more time in BBs than GGs as you just never know when your going to bump into the nights BF but as Ive said it hasnt happened in these bars yet.but you never know. - maybe the next time I will start here and if no joy do my route in reverse.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Archived