Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cherry Bar Too

Hammer

Things are a bit of struggle in the new bar at the moment.

308948-4.jpg

So from tomorrow my NEW hours will be from 7pm to 2/3am depending on customers.

I'm cutting my day off (sorry Skygod - thanks for all your help before)

So I will be at the bar EVERYDAY from 7pm except for bar crawl days (normally Thursday) when I be at the bar from approx 12.30am.

Thanks for your continued support.

Adam

308948-5.jpg

P.S. There is now a HAPPY HOUR at the bar from 8am to 8pm = ALL BEER 50 BAHT.

Will defo see you in July mate. Had some good nights at Cherry Bar Too my last trip :Bravo1::Bravo1::sad:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Thanks for letting us know Adam... hope things become easier for you soon.

Hammee mate, I'll be back in November...I'm sure things will have picked up before then. I just love hanging out in your bar mate, your a great host and the girls are wonderful.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Count me in as well. Not to far from my hotel should be able to stumble back. Will show up in Oct. and stay till Jan, probably have to throw me out.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

does this mean skygod wont be taking your cherry any more? :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Hammer, had a good time at your bar last month , used it as a starting point. When will the bar at the old location be back up in running.

Good luck Hammer

You dont need me to tell you that things take time and that perseverance is king. I think you are making a good decision to be more "ever present" as many people expect the owner to be around these days.

I have made a few additions/amendments to web pages for you

http://www.pattaya-bars.net/cherry-bar-pattaya.html

http://www.pattaya-bars.net/cherry-bar-too-pattaya.html

www.pattaya-news.com

http://pattaya-news.com/cherry-bar-too-pattaya/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Good luck. You've got an excellent staff, by the way. Even before they were aware that I knew you, your servers were always friendly and humorous during my visits. Too bad I missed cartoon night. Did that really happen? Playing cartoons on a huge flat screen TV and in a beer bar would have been a first!

hammer its the belfast boys here had a drink with u last month hope it goes well with the new bar chum see u in september iam cumin 4 6 months hopefully