Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

S&P Restaurant

princepattaya

I have always made at least one visit to the S&P Thai restaurant situated on the top floor of RGP since it opened a few year ago, and this time was no exception.

I took the mammasan from Kinneree with me as a little treat for her (well, she refused to accept any money from me?) and we opted to sit outside on the shaded balcony.

307523-56.jpg

307523-57.jpg

The drinks menu is dominated by iced coffees and fruit juices of every variety, most of which I have tried at some point.

I opted for an iced Café Latte to try and wake me up a little and Nush went for a plain old bottle of water?

The menu is in written and pictorial form, and is one of the only places in Pattaya that I know where the food actually does look the photo when it arrives!

When in a Thai restaurant I hate just eating one dish, so I suggested to my companion to order us a small selection of dishes from the menu.

She chose a hot spicy soup (too hot for me to even look at!), a Pad Thai Kung , Deep fried spare ribs in garlic and a fresh spring roll covered in BBQ sauce.

307523-58.jpg

307523-59.jpg

307523-60.jpg

The food was hot, very well presented and full of flavour.

It’s not the cheapest place around, but for about 600BT all in, it is well worth the few extra baht in my opinion?

Prince

Great review PP

I love this place, my girl showed it to me a while a go.

Weird setup how you get the card when you enter (worth up to 1000 baht) and you can go to any of the places and order what you want then you pay as you leave.

The balcony area is the perfect place for al fresco dining with some great views of the bay.

Food is always good quality, never had any complaints.

Of course there are better places but this is very nice all the same.

Gets my vote :Drink4:

I took the mammasan from Kinneree with me as a little treat for her (well, she refused to accept any money from me?) and we opted to sit outside on the shaded balcony.

I see I wasn't invited along. Too posh for me?

I see I wasn't invited along. Too posh for me?

You were probably too busy washing your soiled sheets to come out that morning?

Thanks for the review and pics. When I go to the top floor of RPG, I always end up at Zen. The S&P in the food court looks very good and I will have to try it out soon.

I've been to the S&P in TukCom, which I reviewed here. I actually like the S&P food kiosks in the malls, to pick up bakery items, frozen meals, and sausages (the S&P in Tesco in Rayong has fantastic cooked sausages!).

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

all the times i've been there never even realised they had out door seating...ooops

Thanks for the review and pics. When I go to the top floor of RPG, I always end up at Zen. The S&P in the food court looks very good and I will have to try it out soon.

I've been to the S&P in TukCom, which I reviewed here. I actually like the S&P food kiosks in the malls, to pick up bakery items, frozen meals, and sausages (the S&P in Tesco in Rayong has fantastic cooked sausages!).

S & P is not in the food court. It is next to Zen and you pay for your meal with cash. It is only in the food court that you are given the card to charge your food to and then pay at the exit cash desks.

nice 1 for that reveiw food looks excellent

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>