Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Send email to Thai phone help

LeoTex

I need some help on sending a email to a mobile phone in Thailand using 1 2 Call provider.

Here in the US you can send one to a Verizon Cell Phone by using the phone number (123 456 7890) @vtext.com.

For the ATT provider you would use the phone number (123 456 7890)@txt.att.net.

I got on the site for AIS (1 2 Call) but can't fine any information.

Maybe in Thailand this can't be done for DTAC or 1 2 Call.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

phone number@mms.ais.co.th  

Do not add the +66 like you would dialing a call.   She needs to have MMS activated on her phone first, for this to work.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

Thanks forgalso,

I see the error, I was emailing it like I would call Thailand from the US. Droping the 01166 and adding the "0" got it emailed.

thanks again,

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Archived