IGNORED

Arsenal V Everton - FA Cup 6th Round

blue1878

The match is being played on Saturday 8th March at 12:45pm

Everton asked Arsenal for the full allocation of tickets.  Under FA Rules we can ask for 15% of the tickets which amounts to 9000 tickets but Arsenal refused and would only give Everton 5186 tickets.

Arsenal refused to give Everton the full allocation on safety issues but I bet when the match is played there will still be 60,000 watching the game.

http://www.blueheartbluesoul.co.uk/#!arsenal-ticket-allocation-announced/csnr

Shame on Arsenal

Also I am not happy that the game is kicking off at 12:45 because of television.  It's not fair on the Everton fans who have to travel from Merseyside to watch the game.

As usual money wins and fans suffer

And I am not sure it will be on Thai TV with it being an early kick off.

In England I think that it will be shown live on BT Sport or ITV

I'm going to guess that it would still be shown on Thai TV because in Thailand it will be kicking off at 7:45pm there time

As long as thai tv adhere to Arsenal's safety standards....5555

I used to like Arsenal but in the last season or so they have gone down in my estimation

Arsenal ticket prices are very expensive.  I'm not a big fan of Man City but I was made up with there fans last season.  A lot of there fans who follow City away refused to buy tickets for there league game at Arsenal.  And the ones that did go protested about the ticket prices inside the ground

This season they have played Tottenham and Liverpool and now us at home in the FA Cup.  And they have refused to give each club the full allocation of tickets.  They say it's on the grounds of safety but they have still sold the seats to there own fans.

Arsenal have a lot to answer for

I used to like Arsenal but in the last season or so they have gone down in my estimation

Arsenal ticket prices are very expensive.  I'm not a big fan of Man City but I was made up with there fans last season.  A lot of there fans who follow City away refused to buy tickets for there league game at Arsenal.  And the ones that did go protested about the ticket prices inside the ground

This season they have played Tottenham and Liverpool and now us at home in the FA Cup.  And they have refused to give each club the full allocation of tickets.  They say it's on the grounds of safety but they have still sold the seats to there own fans.

Arsenal have a lot to answer for

The real reason why the reduce the away allocation is because it 9,000 away fans will create a real atmosphere and annoy the gooners who enjoy watching the beautiful game in silence.

Apparently, chanting at the emirates is also banned under health and safety regulations.

I would love to know what Arsenal fans think of there club not giving the away teams there full allocation of tickets.

The real reason why the reduce the away allocation is because it 9,000 away fans will create a real atmosphere and annoy the gooners who enjoy watching the beautiful game in silence.

Apparently, chanting at the emirates is also banned under health and safety regulations.

Emirates, more

commonly known as the Library

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the FA have sent a letter to the Mayor of Liverpool trying to justify why they didnt try and force Arsenal to give Everton the full allocation of tickets for the upcoming FA Cup tie

Bullshit.jpg

Just more excuses

Anyway the 5186 Everton fans that will be at the game will make sure they out sing the Arsenal fans

I see that the FA have sent a letter to the Mayor of Liverpool trying to justify why they didnt try and force Arsenal to give Everton the full allocation of tickets for the upcoming FA Cup tie

attachicon.gifBullshit.jpg

Just more excuses

Anyway the 5186 Everton fans that will be at the game will make sure they out sing the Arsenal fans

Typical PR spin letter - gives no examples and is 300 words of fluffy patter.

Typical PR spin letter - gives no examples and is 300 words of fluffy patter.

mousemat I agree with you.  Typical PR spin

The bottom line is that Arsenal don't want the away fans to out sing there own fans.  So make up an excuse to give the away team a smaller allocation.  And then fill those seats that should have gone to the away with there won fans.  They did the same thing in earlier rounds against Spurs and Liverpool.  

Everton, Liverpool and Spurs would have had no problem selling all 9000 tickets to there own fans

mousemat I agree with you.  Typical PR spin

The bottom line is that Arsenal don't want the away fans to out sing there own fans.  So make up an excuse to give the away team a smaller allocation.  And then fill those seats that should have gone to the away with there won fans.  They did the same thing in earlier rounds against Spurs and Liverpool.  

Everton, Liverpool and Spurs would have had no problem selling all 9000 tickets to there own fans

I agree with you here - my friend is a season ticket holder at the new library and he commented that teams like Leeds (in FA cup) made copious amounts of noise and this probably embarrassed the home fans.

They should give facutal examples to explain why they need to reduce the number of away fans - its very easy in todays society to quote "health & safety" as an excuse.

I hope some teams return the favour to Arsenal and reduce their away allocation for future cup games.

I always thought that Arsenal was a well run professional club but this makes me think twice.

I agree with you here - my friend is a season ticket holder at the new library and he commented that teams like Leeds (in FA cup) made copious amounts of noise and this probably embarrassed the home fans.

They should give facutal examples to explain why they need to reduce the number of away fans - its very easy in todays society to quote "health & safety" as an excuse.

I hope some teams return the favour to Arsenal and reduce their away allocation for future cup games.

I always thought that Arsenal was a well run professional club but this makes me think twice.

Arsenal did give reason's why they could not give away teams the full ticket allocation

(1) They said that away fans stand up during  game's rather than sit in there seats.  So they said that this was an unsafe practice.   So they could not give away teams tickets for there upper tier.  So they keep these tickets and sell them to there own fans.

(2) They even mentioned that football fans bring smoke bomb's to the game and set them of during the match.  This is a strange reason because smoke bombs can be taken into the ground by any football fan.  So why not ban all fans?????

Arsenal did give reason's why they could not give away teams the full ticket allocation

(1) They said that away fans stand up during  game's rather than sit in there seats.  So they said that this was an unsafe practice.   So they could not give away teams tickets for there upper tier.  So they keep these tickets and sell them to there own fans.

(2) They even mentioned that football fans bring smoke bomb's to the game and set them of during the match.  This is a strange reason because smoke bombs can be taken into the ground by any football fan.  So why not ban all fans?????

Good to see the reasons why as it was not detailed in the earlier posted letter.

Smoke bombs are sometimes used in lower league games but this is a petty reason as you can search people upon entry.

This is another reason why safe standing should be introduced

I'm really looking forward to the game which is being played next Saturday.  And I hope Everton can get a result for the 3814 Everton fans who were done out of tickets for this game

Tomorrow is the day we play Arsenal at the emerates

I hope we can win tomorrow and show the Arsenal that cheating doesn't always win games

Today at the Library Arsenal take on Everton in the 6th Rd of the FA Cup

Here's hoping for an Everton win or at least a draw

COYB

ETID

My heart beats Everton.jpg

Today at the Library Arsenal take on Everton in the 6th Rd of the FA Cup

Here's hoping for an Everton win or at least a draw

COYB

ETID

attachicon.gifMy heart beats Everton.jpg

Try harder next year :huh:

................................................................................................................

Well it wasn't meant to be

Everton tried there best but were not good enough on the day

Arsenal will if I am correct will now be competing in there 27th FA Cup semi-final.  They will equal Man Utd in playing in the most FA Cup semi-finals with Everton having played in 25 in 3rd place

Archived