Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Translation for a Mate

Crow

So long story short, my mate is second guessing his Thai girlfriend, he's asked me to translate this Facebook conversation his TGF has had with her friend. I can't translate but a good mate of mine is Thai, and usually helps out but he's away right now, my friend has asked me to ask my mate to translate but he is away on holiday and is not on Facebook. So i have come to the forum to ask the BM's if they could translate what the conversation is saying, a word-word translation would be good but probably time costly so a summary is also fine.

Thanks in Advance, Im doing this favour for my mate because he seems really troubled by it.

TGF: จะไปทำงานเลยหรอ

Friend: มาทำไซลายเอา

TGF: คนที่บาร์ก็มีเท่าเดิมหรอ

ตอนนี้ยุกับคัย
Friend: ยู่คนเดียว พวกเขาไปตึกคอมกัลหมด
TGF: แล้วพี่สาไม่กับไปทำกับพี่นิ
Friend: มันว่าจะมาอยู่
TGF: ผัวพี่ไม่ไม่ว่านิ
Friend: คนไหนล่ะ
TGF: ไอ้สักลาย
Friend: ก็พี่บิกมันว่าไป พนม
TGF: พี่ตาลส่งมาเร็วๆหนูจะส่งไปบอกมัน
Friend: มันถามมายัง
TGF: เรียนอะไร
Friend: เรื่องที่จะไป บร
TGF: หนูจะบอกมันเลย
Friend: ที่เข้าปัยแปลแล้วมันไม่ตรงอ่ะ
TGF: กลัวมันถามว่าไปเรียนเกี่ยวกับอะไร
หรือว่าเรียนอะไร
หนูก็เหมือนกัน
หนูถึงถามพี่
ถามยายจุบสิ
Friend: พูดไปมันคงไม่เข้าใจหรอก เพราะบ้านเขาไม่มีเหมือนบ้านเรา
ยายจุ๊บนอน
TGF: นั่นแหละ
บอกมันว่าอยากไปเรียนซาลอน
Friend: อือง่ายกว่า
TGF: เลนไปดู
Friend: ลอง ดู

Try google translate or the link above, this is normal-ish Thai so you should be fine with some reading true the lines. It is not some Thai mix dialect.

The conversation starts good จะไปทำงานเลยหรอ = I like going to work

Yeah my mate and I both used Google Translate and Thai2English, but there are certain parts that are vague. Such as the part about the tattoo? and going to study? (not sure if they are saying something like, "just tell him your going to study" as an excuse type of thing.

See the additions inside the quote.

Thai is a language that relies heavily on context, so translating without any context is a bit of a guess at times. I'm sure your Thai friend would translate some things differently, but it should give you an idea at least.

So, if she says she's going to work in a beauty salon, then you'll know it's not exactly the truth :D

TGF: จะไปทำงานเลยหรอ - will you go to work?

Friend: มาทำไซลายเอา - working as a freelancer

TGF: คนที่บาร์ก็มีเท่าเดิมหรอ[/size] - are there just as many people at the bar as before?

ตอนนี้ยุกับคัย - who are you with right now?

Friend: ยู่คนเดียว พวกเขาไปตึกคอมกัลหมด - I'm alone, they all went to Tukcom

TGF: แล้วพี่สาไม่กับไปทำกับพี่นิ - and Saa, did she come back to work with you?

Friend: มันว่าจะมาอยู่ - she said she'll come

TGF: ผัวพี่ไม่ไม่ว่านิ - her husband didn't mind?

Friend: คนไหนล่ะ - who?

TGF: ไอ้สักลาย - Saklai

Friend: ก็พี่บิกมันว่าไป พนม - well, Bik said he went to Nakorn Panom

TGF: พี่ตาลส่งมาเร็วๆหนูจะส่งไปบอกมัน - Tan, send it to me quickly, I'll send it to him and tell him

Friend: มันถามมายัง - he already asked you?

TGF: เรียนอะไร - learn what?

Friend: เรื่องที่จะไป บร - about going to the บร (not sure what บร means, maybe a bar?)

TGF: หนูจะบอกมันเลย - I will tell him

Friend: ที่เข้าปัยแปลแล้วมันไม่ตรงอ่ะ[/size] - It's not an exact translation

TGF: [/size]กลัวมันถามว่าไปเรียนเกี่ยวกับอะไร - I'm scared he'll ask me what it is I'm going to learn

หรือว่าเรียนอะไร - or learn what

หนูก็เหมือนกัน - same as me

หนูถึงถามพี่ - I'm asking you

ถามยายจุบสิ - ask Jup

Friend: พูดไปมันคงไม่เข้าใจหรอก เพราะบ้านเขาไม่มีเหมือนบ้านเรา - if you tell him he probably won't understand, because where he comes from is not like where we come from

ยายจุ๊บนอน - Jup is sleeping

TGF: นั่นแหละ - right

บอกมันว่าอยากไปเรียนซาลอน - i'll tell him I want to go learn in a salon

Friend: อือง่ายกว่า[/size] - yeah, that's easier

TGF: [/size]เลนไปดู[/size] - we'll see how it goes

Friend: [/size]ลอง ดู[/size]

- try it and see

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Thanks in Advance, Im doing this favour for my mate because he seems really troubled by it.

I hope it's all better now.

Archived