Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where is this?

dirtyslag

Anyone have an idea where this is?

id like to venture out of Patts for a few days next trip and saw a lot of pics of this giant rock on Instagram..(something to do with makha bucha day?)

Thanks for your help fellas

hy6e4e2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Through the miracle of Google's image search, found this site with almost the same picture. Unfortunately the site is in Thai, but Chrome was kind enough to  translate the page into a weak semblance of English. It was enough to give me the clue the picture was taken someplace called the Buddha’s Footprint. A quick Google Search on that found Buddha’s Footprint on Khao Kitchakud.

According the that site, Khao Kitchakud is in Chanthaburi Province and access to the Buddha's Footprint area is only open for two months out of the year in February and March. Heavy rains during the other ten months make the trip nearly impossible.

Sounds like an interesting place to visit. I'll have to add it to my "to see" list.

Through the miracle of Google's image search, found this site with almost the same picture. Unfortunately the site is in Thai, but Chrome was kind enough to translate the page into a weak semblance of English. It was enough to give me the clue the picture was taken someplace called the Buddha’s Footprint. A quick Google Search on that found Buddha’s Footprint on Khao Kitchakud.

According the that site, Khao Kitchakud is in Chanthaburi Province and access to the Buddha's Footprint area is only open for two months out of the year in February and March. Heavy rains during the other ten months make the trip nearly impossible.

Sounds like an interesting place to visit. I'll have to add it to my "to see" list.

You've put Sherlock Holmes to shame!

Thanks for the effort mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gee mate, very impressive use of the web, I am bloody jealous.

Archived